583 3 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KJOOS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153192 ft
Denmark

Hi!
I experience that I have to login to my Smart Controller (DJI GO 4) to be able to fly. I can't bypass the login screen, meaning that I can't fly at all.
It tells me that I do not have any Internet connections. - That's true, because I can't, as many others, connect the Smart Controller to my home wireless network
I have tried everything - I think. I have upgraded the firmeware to 1.0.400 via DJI Assistent. Before that I have reset the controller completly.

So, any suggestions, how I can get an internet connection to work? Can I e.g. connect via a cable?

Please HELP!

Kinf Regards,
Kristian

2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Please follow the instruction below to possibly fix this matter and you could also download the DJI Assistant 2 using the link below. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

1. Connect to another Wi-Fi. (If possible)
2. Change the current Wi-Fi's SSID and try to connect to it again.
3. Make sure to enter the correct password when connecting to a new Wi-Fi."4. Upgrade the controller's firmware to the latest version and re-connect it to a Wi-Fi.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads

2019-3-11
Use props
KJOOS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 153192 ft
Denmark

I got it to work simply connecting to another wireless network - at my work.
What is the requirements for connect to a wireless network? Are there any known issues with wireless networks?
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KJOOS Posted at 3-11 22:29
I got it to work simply connecting to another wireless network - at my work.
What is the requirements for connect to a wireless network? Are there any known issues with wireless networks?

Hi, thank you for the updates. We're glad to know that you've managed to solve this situation. There are no requirements for connecting the Smart remote controller to the wi-fi, however, this may encounter due to that you entered the wrong Wi-Fi password during the activation, so even if you enter the correct Wi-Fi password the next time, the connection will still fail. Having said that, this is not a known problem, however, this is a normal phenomenon. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules