Facebook Live feed problem
3364 12 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heavens
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36631 ft
United States

I am having problems with the Live feed in the DJI Go app.It tells me that I can not connect and get no video. I am connected with a cell signal for a Android device and internet for an Ipad. In my research several people have had the same problem and one solution was a service rep from DJI would look into the problem. I never really did find an answer of what the outcome was. Could someone please help me with this proble.
2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Heavens, we're sorry for the inconvenience. For the Facebook live issue, may I have more details? Also, how did you contact our support? Please kindly provide us with your phone number and email address when you contacted us, we'd like to check the exact status, thank you!
2019-3-11
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you connect your pad/phone to the P3S WIFI ? And what was the ansert in the app?
2019-3-12
Use props
Heavens
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36631 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-11 18:25
Hi Heavens, we're sorry for the inconvenience. For the Facebook live issue, may I have more details? Also, how did you contact our support? Please kindly provide us with your phone number and email address when you contacted us, we'd like to check the exact status, thank you!

I never did When I googled searched this problem many people were contacted in the form by support. I was hoping the same thing would happen to me. How can I get this problem fixed. I may need to fill out a ticket.
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Heavens Posted at 3-12 16:43
I never did When I googled searched this problem many people were contacted in the form by support. I was hoping the same thing would happen to me. How can I get this problem fixed. I may need to fill out a ticket.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently, an error occurs when users live stream on Facebook via DJI GO/DJI GO 4. If it is the same issue you encountered, our engineers will fix the issue as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.
2019-3-12
Use props
fans57e798ad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 115472 ft
Netherlands

Hello DJI Susan, i have problems to with publish on my Facebook-business-page. With the Dji Go4 app I can only publish on my personal page and I cannot see my Businessspage. Can you see what is wrong? All settings on Facebook are good. My emailadres is d.gouda@quicknet.nl
44D07447-905D-469B-9244-1B530297B1D1.jpeg
14783F0B-EFF8-4AE4-93FD-961AB2CBCE9F.jpeg
2019-4-1
Use props
Michel78
lvl.1
Netherlands

Same problem here! Please give us a solution...
2019-7-29
Use props
Ricardo Samper
New

United States

Hi, yesterday I tried to live stream to Facebook but it said connecting and never go live. Anybody know what it is going on?
2020-4-5
Use props
kylestpeter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3819 ft

United States

Been searching most of the evening for an answer to this question. Seems like this problem has resurfaced for many- is DJI working to fix the issue or is this an abandoned problem?...
2020-5-5
Use props
Carron
lvl.1
France

kylestpeter Posted at 5-5 16:29
Been searching most of the evening for an answer to this question. Seems like this problem has resurfaced for many- is DJI working to fix the issue or is this an abandoned problem?...

Bonjour,

L'application LITCHI permet de communiquer en Live avec Facebook sans problème

J'ai essayé c'est nickel

Good luck
2020-6-16
Use props
Carron
lvl.1
France

Carron Posted at 6-16 07:04
Bonjour,

L'application LITCHI permet de communiquer en Live avec Facebook sans problème

Le prix de Litchi 24,99 €
2020-6-16
Use props
AeroFocusProgmail.com
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-3-11 18:25

Hi susan can you help me.  when i try to stream live to facebook it just says connecting and never says connected.   I would really appreciate any help.  Thank you very much
2020-7-6
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

fans57e798ad Posted at 2019-4-1 07:14
Hello DJI Susan, i have problems to with publish on my Facebook-business-page. With the Dji Go4 app I can only publish on my personal page and I cannot see my Businessspage. Can you see what is wrong? All settings on Facebook are good. My emailadres is d.gouda@quicknet.nl

Youneed to connect the UAS system to the mobile first and should have a connection to your mobile data to stream.
It´s from Mobile os to other os different to set but the effect should be the same. If you use a lightbridge or occusync and your mobile is near to your home WIFI then you can use WIFI to connect with the WWW.
2020-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules