Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smart Controller Buddy with Micro SD
522 2 2019-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Martyfilm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1159688 ft
Canada

Hello all!  Has anyone had an issue with the Mavic 2 Smart controller freezing? It seems to happen when I load the Micro SD card into the controller itself. The photo I've attached is a prompt that populates from time to time but it's always random and only if a micro sd is inserted. Otherwise the controller seems to be working fine.  Waypoints hasn't been figured out it seems. But any insight would be appreciated!

2019-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what SD card are you using? As you've mentioned that the freezing effect would only occur upon inserting this SD card, I would like to ask if you manage to use different SD Card to isolate the scenario? Would it be possible if you could verify to us if the firmware is up to date? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-3-12
Use props
Martyfilm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1159688 ft
Canada

The cards used was a lexar 32gb and the new 2x Sandisk 64gb ones. All class 10 plus.   So even with the exact ones that are sold on the DJI website seemed to of solved the issue.
I rolled back the firmware.  Tried, upgraded again. Tried and factory reset and tried again.  The system seems okay for now but only if I don't use the Micro SD port.  
But the controller is gone on a job for the week and I can't seem to use the micro SD slot with all my troubleshooting.

This photo shows a prompt that keeps coming up if by chance I happen to get past the landing screen.
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules