My 3.5mm adapter has shipped!
808 8 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimonMScott
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Not sure if anyone else’s has yet but got my shipping confirmation through and tracking number for it from DJI just now.
2019-3-12
Use props
russellg
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

my order has shipped also.
2019-3-12
Use props
dewarner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 87536 ft
United States

Mine shipped last night.
2019-3-12
Use props
fansd49b1336
New

United Kingdom

do they tell you how long it will take to arrive?

I picked up my Osmo pocket today and so far I'm not impressed with nothing being in stock. I did a live chat and was told to check all the stores where dji products are sold, here in the UK it was very up to date NOT the stores where mostly Maplin who went out of business 3 years ago.
2019-3-12
Use props
j.r.r.
lvl.4
Canada

fansd49b1336 Posted at 3-12 03:18
do they tell you how long it will take to arrive?

I picked up my Osmo pocket today and so far I'm not impressed with nothing being in stock. I did a live chat and was told to check all the stores where dji products are sold, here in the UK it was very up to date NOT the stores where mostly Maplin who went out of business 3 years ago.

Once the order is shipped, DJI will send email with tracking info and you will be able to view the progress of shipment as well as estimated delivery date:

My order was placed on March 8th.
2019-3-12
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Mine too.  I should get it by Friday.  One thing I noticed is that I wonder if the type of payment can influence how fast an order gets shipped out.  I paid the mic adapter with p.aypal and won't get it until Friday but the day after I ordered it, I bought a lightning adapter with a master card and I'm getting it that one tomorrow.  
2019-3-12
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Joemar7 Posted at 3-12 05:32
Mine too.  I should get it by Friday.  One thing I noticed is that I wonder if the type of payment can influence how fast an order gets shipped out.  I paid the mic adapter with p.aypal and won't get it until Friday but the day after I ordered it, I bought a lightning adapter with a master card and I'm getting it that one tomorrow.

My story is the same. I used .... for both, and they are shipping separately. At any rate, they will arrive on Thursday and Friday for the Audio  adapter.

Really looking forward to the Audio adapter.
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SimonMScott. Thank you for ordering the 3.5 mm adapter for your DJI Osmo Pocket. If you have any inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help you. Thank you.
2019-3-12
Use props
dmwierz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

Mine has shipped too, from China, but the expected delivery date keeps slipping. Started out as Wednesday, is now Friday....I'll see it when I see it.
2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules