4058 24 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TBfp1GrE7nYd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 629708 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have ordered a dji smart controller at the end of January at a dji authorised retailer in the Netherlands . I still didn't received it.. The retailer is telling me that the delay is because of dji. When are you going to ship the smart controllers to the Netherlands?
2019-3-12
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered one last week, directly from DJI, I thought shipping was one day but still no updates. Had it shipped, I would told you to cancel with retailer and order direct, but that doesn’t seem to be the case...
2019-3-12
Use props
djiuser_TBfp1GrE7nYd
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thnx for the info mate. It should be nice if dji could give us feedback about the delivery status for the Netherlands. Hopefully you get yours soon ;) Please keep us updated.
2019-3-12
Use props
Fly Jay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 525 ft
United States

Ordered mine a week ago, still waiting for update. DJI Store shows payment success but has not shipped yet........come on DJI get these out to the folks who are anxiously waiting!!
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, sorry for the issues you had with the order. Kindly PM us the order number for us to check and see the current status. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BIGDZ Posted at 3-12 07:07
I ordered one last week, directly from DJI, I thought shipping was one day but still no updates. Had it shipped, I would told you to cancel with retailer and order direct, but that doesn’t seem to be the case...

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly PM us the associated order number we can further check on this. Kindly reach us the soonest time possible. We're here to help. Thank you in advance.
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Fly Jay Posted at 3-12 08:12
Ordered mine a week ago, still waiting for update. DJI Store shows payment success but has not shipped yet........come on DJI get these out to the folks who are anxiously waiting!!

Hi Jay, I managed to get your order number using your email address associated in DJI Forum account however, there are two orders under this email address. May we verify which order are you referring to? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.
2019-3-12
Use props
Fly Jay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 525 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-12 10:38
Hi Jay, I managed to get your order number using your email address associated in DJI Forum account however, there are two orders under this email address. May we verify which order are you referring to? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Hi Diana,

Thank you for your quick response.  The order Number is #0011100928434. I see only 1 outstanding order in the My Account Page of the DJI Store, which I hope is the smart controller in question. Please contact me should you have any other questions or need further documentation.....Jay
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Fly Jay Posted at 3-12 12:47
Hi Diana,

Thank you for your quick response.  The order Number is #0011100928434. I see only 1 outstanding order in the My Account Page of the DJI Store, which I hope is the smart controller in question. Please contact me should you have any other questions or need further documentation.....Jay

Hi there, sorry for the delay. Upon checking your order is in a "Wait Pick" status. It means that the order is in progress. The warehouse and the courier is not yet assigned to the order. Once we have all of the items, the system will automatically assign a warehouse and a courier to the order. Please be advised that the delivery will take 3 to 5 business days. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-3-12
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-12 13:37
Hi there, sorry for the delay. Upon checking your order is in a "Wait Pick" status. It means that the order is in progress. The warehouse and the courier is not yet assigned to the order. Once we have all of the items, the system will automatically assign a warehouse and a courier to the order. Please be advised that the delivery will take 3 to 5 business days. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Appreciate your support and understanding.

hello here is my order # 0010518003894
2019-3-12
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

There seems to be some confusion as to the SC being out of stock again, even when DJI emailed interested buyers(like myself) and were told it was available. Is this true?I just read on a previous thread in this forum.
2019-3-12
Use props
djiuser_TBfp1GrE7nYd
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 3-12 10:24
Hi there, sorry for the issues you had with the order. Kindly PM us the order number for us to check and see the current status. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Diana, Could you give us an update about the delivery status for the Netherlands?? I did not ordered mine directly from dji, but at an authorised dji dealer...
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_TBfp1GrE7nYd Posted at 3-13 00:03
Hi Diana, Could you give us an update about the delivery status for the Netherlands?? I did not ordered mine directly from dji, but at an authorised dji dealer...

Hi, thank you for confirming. In this case, you may refer or contact with your dealer for more detailed information. Thank you for your patience.
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BIGDZ Posted at 3-12 17:02
There seems to be some confusion as to the SC being out of stock again, even when DJI emailed interested buyers(like myself) and were told it was available. Is this true?I just read on a previous thread in this forum.

Hi BIGDZ, We are terribly sorry for the delay in the order and the inconvenience this has caused you. We contacted our logistic department to make sure they expedite your order, as soon as we have the item in stock. Sorry again for the trouble it has caused to you and thanks for your patience and understanding. Have a great day!
2019-3-13
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-13 07:47
Hi BIGDZ, We are terribly sorry for the delay in the order and the inconvenience this has caused you. WEe contacted our logistic department to make sure they expedite your order, as soon as we have the item in stock. Sorry again for the trouble it has caused to you and thanks for your patience and understanding. Have a great day!

So it is out of stock, I appreciate the info. I think I will cancel order. Thank you!
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BIGDZ Posted at 3-13 13:40
So it is out of stock, I appreciate the info. I think I will cancel order. Thank you!

Sorry for this, if there is anything else I can help, please feel free to let me know, I am glad to help.
2019-3-16
Use props
djiuser_TBfp1GrE7nYd
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 3-13 07:29
Hi, thank you for confirming. In this case, you may refer or contact with your dealer for more detailed information. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Diana, I have contacted the retailer and they mentioned that every time the delivery is postponed by dji!! It's not the mistake from the retailer, but Dji.. Please solve this and answer my question : When are you going to ship the smart controller to the Netherlands?
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_TBfp1GrE7nYd Posted at 3-16 04:56
Hi Diana, I have contacted the retailer and they mentioned that every time the delivery is postponed by dji!! It's not the mistake from the retailer, but Dji.. Please solve this and answer my question : When are you going to ship the smart controller to the Netherlands?

Hi there, thanks for letting us know and sorry for the inconvenience caused could you please PM me your email account and the name of the dealer you ordered the smart controller, we will see if there is anything we can do for you, thank you in advance.​

2019-3-16
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-16 01:27
Sorry for this, if there is anything else I can help, please feel free to let me know, I am glad to help.

Please be honest, how long will it take to be back in stock!?
2019-3-17
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-16 01:27

2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

BIGDZ Posted at 3-17 19:37
Sorry for the late response. I've checked your order again, it is in shipment status, the tracking number will be available soon, please keep an eye on the status later, thank you!
2019-3-18
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-18 04:01
Sorry for the late response. I've checked your order again, it is in shipment status, the tracking number will be available soon, please keep an eye on the status later, thank you!

Thank you!
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2019-3-18
Use props
djiuser_TBfp1GrE7nYd
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Diana Posted at 3-16 08:09
Hi there, thanks for letting us know and sorry for the inconvenience caused could you please PM me your email account and the name of the dealer you ordered the smart controller, we will see if there is anything we can do for you, thank you in advance.​

Hi Diana, Sorry for the late reply.. I have finaly received my 2 smart controllers today ;) Thanks for your help.
2019-3-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_TBfp1GrE7nYd Posted at 3-25 10:13
Hi Diana, Sorry for the late reply.. I have finaly received my 2 smart controllers today ;) Thanks for your help.

Hi, good to know that the issue was resolved. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. We are here to help. Thank you.
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules