Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems with importing footage
1063 3 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Megan1998
New

United Kingdom

Hope someone can help me with this.
Recently I recorded an event for a friend using my Iphone XR and Gimble. I recorded through the DJI GO app and all footage was on this app once I finnished the event. However once I saved these files onto my phone gallery and go to import them onto my MacBook Air the files are unreadable and are not recognised on my laptop. I then tried using  a windows laptop but again files are coming up unreconsiable to the laptop.
Anyone know how I can fix this? Is it something to do with the app? I have tried a number of different things from trying to download softwares to open the files, converting the files and even trying different ways to import the files but nothing has worked. The videos play no problem on my phone and in my libary on my phone so I cant understand how they wont play on my Mac?
I cannot re-record as it was a one time event so any help would be much appricated.

2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that, May I ask have you checked what is the file format of the file? And also what Osmo series do you have? Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-12
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

Delete and re download the app. DJI software is buggy. I find reinstalling fixes most bugs.
2019-4-6
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

Delete and re download the app. DJI software is buggy. I find reinstalling fixes most bugs.
2019-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules