Chinese "save" button turning up in Waypoints.
603 8 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trailkill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 317031 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was playing around with waypoints setting up a pre-flight plan. After I saved my flight plan I cleared it then went back and loaded it again. Then when I pulled down the menu again to save it I got a new button in chinese. I clicked it and it saved my flight again. DJI team need to check this out please.

saveWayPoints.jpg
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. This concern has already been forwarded to our developer. May I ask if are you using an Android device or using the Smart controller? If you have the Android device please give a try to update the app to the latest version. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-12
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi Gamora, I'm using Smart Controller with the latest update.
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Trailkill Posted at 3-12 12:16
Hi Gamora, I'm using Smart Controller with the latest update.

Thank you, I've already forwarded this concern to our developer and just waiting for the feedback, once I have the feedback. Will reach back to you. Thank you for being understanding.
2019-3-12
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Your're welcome Gamora just trying to help get this Smart Controller to work perfect.
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Trailkill Posted at 3-12 13:20
Your're welcome Gamora just trying to help get this Smart Controller to work perfect.

No worries. It's my pleasure. This been already escalated and as per our developer, they will going to optimize it on the next update. However, Trying to get in touch with them if we have the latest workaround for this. As soon as I have the feedback. I will go back here. Thank you.
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, @Trailkill, just need some additional information. May I ask if you have the latest Firmware version on your Smart controller, which is v01.00.0400 and the DJI GO 4 v4.3.14. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-13
Use props
Trailkill
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-13 08:45
Hi, @Trailkill, just need some additional information. May I ask if you have the latest Firmware version on your Smart controller, which is v01.00.0400 and the DJI GO 4 v4.3.14. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Sure Gamora here is picture of the all versions.

2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Trailkill Posted at 3-13 10:21
Sure Gamora here is picture of the all versions.

[view_image]

Thank you. I already Included the information that you've provided. We just need to wait for the feedback. Best regards!
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules