1062 5 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Chirico
First Officer
Flight distance : 769160 ft
United States

Hi all,

I'm going to Spain in May and was wondering what I should prepare for in regard to regulations. Has anyone been there and no where and where not to fly? What are definite "dos" and "don'ts" when flying in Spain. Thanks.

FYI: We're traveling through Madrid, Seville, Cordoba, Granada, Valencia, Barcelona & Girona.

There's this link I found through DJI but as I don't speak the language, it's not much use to me.
https://www.seguridadaerea.gob.es/lang_castellano/cias_empresas/trabajos/rpas/default.aspx

Also, any suggestions of places to visit or things to see within those cities are welcome!
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Matthew Chirico. Thank you for sharing this information with us today. I will be posting a link where in you can check locations in Spain where in you can check where in you can fly your drone freely or if a location is a no fly zone. Hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2019-3-12
Use props
djiuser_aPz0BdsKV7hc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 107756 ft
Spain

Hi Matthew.

I am from Spain.
Check this video:

Hope it helps.

Oscar.

2019-3-12
Use props
Droningalex (Alex B.)
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I can recommend installing Icarus Rpa app. It has all the no fly zones of Spain and Portugal.

Flysafely
Droningalex aka Alex B
2019-3-13
Use props
Matthew Chirico
First Officer
Flight distance : 769160 ft
United States

Droningalex (Alex B.) Posted at 3-13 11:31
I can recommend installing Icarus Rpa app. It has all the no fly zones of Spain and Portugal.

Flysafely

thank you!
2019-3-13
Use props
Droningalex (Alex B.)
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

You are welcome

Flysafely
Droningalex aka Alex B.
2019-3-15