Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Why it is so hard to get accessories?

Nothing in stores here in Finland. And in DJI store there are no items at all when released nearly 3 months ago. Like extension rod. I need to use 3rd party rod.

And when next update comes? After that I could use OP more than 6 places more than now.

Just wondering..
2019-3-12
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

United Kingdom

The extension rod has never been released, along with several of the other accessories shown before the launch of the Osmo Pocket.  Your best bet for accessories is to keep an eye on the Osmo Pocket within the Dji online shop for latest releases and purchases. Bad as that may seem, it 's apparently the only reliable way to get these items if you want them outside of Asia.
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Aavalaakso. I am sorry for the trouble. You may try to check these DJI Osmo Pocket accessories online for there availability. I will be posting a link where in you can see the availability and the overview of the said accessories ( https://store.dji.com/product-search?q=osmo+pocket ). Regarding on the next update release. I am sorry to say that we do not have the specific date when will be the next firmware update will be released. For the latest news and update regarding the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly please visit out official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you.
2019-3-12
Use props
Patrick Seguin
lvl.2
Canada

Do DJI have  a date for when the water housing will be available?
2019-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules