DJI Assistant 2 blocked by User Account Control (Windows 10)
19709 60 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Collingwood321 Posted at 3-18 19:04
tried this and nothing works

Double check the syntax in the bat file.
It works just fine.
Remember, use the install fix once and then use the other fix every time you want to start DJI Assistant 2.
You cannot use the DJI Assistant 2 shortcut the installer creates even with the installer fix.
2019-3-19
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pelein24 Posted at 3-19 00:54
We are waiting for a solution DJI should provide! I think there were a lot of security problems with DJI software in the past, that leads to certificate problems with e.g. Microsoft. To switch of the UAC in Windows can only be a temporary solution and is not a really good idea.

Switching off UAC does not work
Post #34 works
Double check the syntax in the bat file.
It works just fine.
Remember, use the install fix once and then use the other fix every time you want to start DJI Assistant 2.
You cannot use the DJI Assistant 2 shortcut the installer creates even with the installer fix.
2019-3-19
Use props
fansf4dedfd6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105932 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-12 11:56
Hello and good day Lio. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the DJI Assistant 2 software. To possibly resolve this said issue, are you able to install or run the DJI Assistant 2 using a Microsoft Windows 7/8 computer or on a MAC computer to fix the said issue. In addition this has been raised to the designated department and they will work on fixing the issue. Please give us an update for us to help you further.

This is not your pic it is. Licenseing issue with the the DJI assistant and Win-10.  When they fix that every thing should work ok.
2019-3-19
Use props
evgenata
New
Bulgaria

Same with me. Little bit disappointed - yesterday spent 1900 euro for drone today I cant update via Android device nor Windows 10.
2019-3-20
Use props
FireIFA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 715725 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

Im redownload and reinstall dji assistant and work fine
2019-3-20
Use props
Eagleidronography
lvl.2
Flight distance : 457326 ft
United States

The steps in post 34 does work but wow DJI thats shamefull for me to have to do that.
2019-3-20
Use props
Arnie R
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80958 ft
United States

“Do I understand this correctly to mean that I can update this Spark and its batteries if I can run the Program on a Win 7 PC?”
This was a totally slap-myself-in-the-head question I was asking myself last night as I was sitting in front of my father’s computer in Florida while down there now dealing with some health-related concerns on my mother’s part.

How can I get around this issue, I queried, as I sat stupidly staring at his PC monitor which clearly indicated that he was still running Win 7.............well, duh!
2019-3-20
Use props
bartlesl1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6007 ft
United States

fansbb553fed Posted at 3-12 22:45
Temporary solution using Win command prompt to run the dji assistant.

Open the Command Prompt as Administrator in Windows 8 or 10

I tried this solution, but windows 10 won't even let me install the program to get to this point.  DJI has to get this figured out quickly.  Otherwise thousands of people won't be able to use their drones then next time DJI does a software update.
2019-3-21
Use props
UKInfamous
lvl.1
United Kingdom

MadisonAreaDroneService Posted at 3-14 06:42
You can get around this for now, but you will have to change the Windows registry to allow the download and subsequent program usage to work.  

^^ This works
2019-3-21
Use props
JOSE ANTONIO ESQUEMBRE
New

Spain

Hola. Acabo de comprar un Mavic Air en España y compruebo decepcionado que no puedo instalar el Simulador de Vuelo ni tampoco el Assistant 2 porque el sistema de mi PC lo rechaza por peligroso.
¿Que hago, devuelvo el dron de DJI por inoperativo? No puedo cambiar mi ordenador a otro obsoleto, esto no tiene sentido.
En la página dice que el Assistant 2 para el Mavic Air no va a tener más actualizaciones. ¿Qué hago? ¿Tiro el Mavic Air a la basura?
Por favor, solucionen este problema ya o devuelvo el dron.

Hi. I just bought a Mavic Air in Spain and I check disappointed that I can not install the Flight Simulator or Assistant 2 because my PC system rejects it as dangerous.
What do I do, I return the drone of DJI for inoperative? I can not change my computer to an obsolete one, this does not make sense.
On the page it says that Assistant 2 for the Mavic Air will not have any more updates. What I do? I throw the Mavic Air in the trash?
Please solve this problem now or return the drone.
2019-3-23
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have the same problems.

It seems to me that WE are starting to be a LOT of CUSTOMERS having the same problem. HELLO!!!

Bat
2019-3-23
Use props
capbat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54905 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fansbb553fed Posted at 3-12 22:45
Temporary solution using Win command prompt to run the dji assistant.

Open the Command Prompt as Administrator in Windows 8 or 10

That did NOT worked for me.
2019-3-23
Use props
Hannes1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29806 ft
Australia

I like to know if sombody buys a new spark , will he or she be able to fly the spark with all the problems we are having? I got no idea how to fix it ,cheers
2019-3-23
Use props
bemo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24088 ft
France

same issue for me, but the use of windows power shell (admin) and copy the path to the install program of DJI Assistant works fine, it has been installed and now is running.
example below
2019-3-26
Use props
bemo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24088 ft
France

Addition to my previous post,

The installation works fine through the shell admin, but if i try to only launch the program i can't find the right syntax, so failed, but then i do an install every time i want to launch it.

Strange to have such issue !!!

And still no solution ?
2019-3-26
Use props
TBoy164
lvl.2
Flight distance : 124275 ft
United States

Try the latest version here 2.0.7...
https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads

2019-4-1
Use props
alesar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42749 ft
Greece

New DJI assistant 2, version v1,2,5
2019-4-2
Use props
magraff
lvl.1
United States

Same issue today - 4/7/2019.  The big question is why is it being blocked?   I can't use it on my up-to-date win10 pc.
2019-4-7
Use props
stromar_aly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1508051 ft
Slovenia

It works fine. Just install the latest version.
https://www.dji.com/si/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

2019-4-25
Use props
BudClem
lvl.1
United States

Same issue.  DJI Assistant 2 Blocked.  When is the estimated DJI fix?   None of the workarounds seem to work for me.
2019-6-15
Use props
Maxxpsoft
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380594 ft
United States

BudClem Posted at 6-15 13:34
Same issue.  DJI Assistant 2 Blocked.  When is the estimated DJI fix?   None of the workarounds seem to work for me.

This version worked for me DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.5
https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules