DJI Assistant 2 problems
1028 3 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2137a6e6
lvl.2
United States

My DJI Assistant 2 does not even respond when i plug in my controller. when i plug in my Mavic air an icon comes up thet says macic pro then below that it says orange 30? If I click onn that icon it says firmware incompatability dected beteen some modules and your current device. I assume thts because its not a mavic pro orange 30?
2019-3-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. May we know what is the version of your DJI Assistant 2? Normally, you will encounter that error message if the RC and Aircraft are not synced when in terms of firmware update, I would recommend updating the RC and aircraft using the DJI GO 4 app to see if there will be changes. You could install the latest DJI Assistant 2 using the link below. You may also provide us with a screenshot in regards to this "Orange 30" for further clarification. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2019-3-12
Use props
fans2137a6e6
lvl.2
United States

Thank you downloading the program seemed to work for the Air but I still don't get any response when i plug in the controller. I will try another cable and the dji googles also.
2019-3-13
Use props
fansa66ed32a
New
Panama

Hi.... I am having many problems with my Mavic 2 Pro..... First problem i csnnot unlock anymore the no fly zones.....
Second problem the DJI Assistant 2 doesn t afford me to reset my drone to the fabric settings..... Its being more thqn 2 months that i have my drone stopped.... I cannot fly it..... And nobody is helping me.... I feel so frustrated.....
2020-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules