Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aurelian Irimia Posted at 3-13 04:12
I have changed this month from Spark to Air and I want to say that it is a new experience and a great improvement. Better flight time, better video quality, better handling and much better connection. With the spark at 250m and began to notice cuts of connection and interference but with the Mavic in 500m all perfect, connection 100% stable. I have not checked its maximum reach because in Europe the limit is 500m but I am very sure that it can be much more than 500m without problems. And the truth is that to my style of recording I do not need more distance, 500m is more than enough for me.

Thank you again for your advice - placed an order for a Mavic Air Flymore combo today - refurbished so £749 here in the UK!
Chris
2019-3-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ChrisJG Posted at 3-18 12:15
Thanks for the information and advice, I've just reset my DJI Spark for a new owner; placed an order today for a Mavic Air, which I'll hopefully collect next weekend!

Great job, exciting times for you so, look forward to seeing all the good work, good luck .
2019-3-18
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 3-18 12:37
Great job, exciting times for you so, look forward to seeing all the good work, good luck .

Thank you, a week or so to wait for delivery, but as I got the whole combo for £749, I can wait!
Chris
2019-3-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ChrisJG Posted at 3-18 13:13
Thank you, a week or so to wait for delivery, but as I got the whole combo for £749, I can wait!
Chris

Great price . Good job.
2019-3-18
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KlooGee Posted at 3-13 06:43
I think the Mavic Air is a fantastic drone and is a step up from the Spark in nearly every way.  However, if you are upgrading for battery life, don't expect a dramatic difference in this area.  Your experience will vary depending upon climate, altitude, and flying style, but I would estimate I generally get about 3 minutes more flight time out of my Mavic Air compared to my Spark.  

In regards to the experience of moving from the Spark to the Air, it is extremely similar flying it, just a little faster.

Oh my, the battery warning at 30% (out of the box default that I haven't yet changed) gave me 4 minutes of flight time, the luxury my nearly 1 year old Spark batteries last about 11-12 minutes now, don't think I ever got 16 minutes from them first flight in the dark was 14 minutes. 15 minutes is going to be perfect for my bridge flight!
2019-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules