1140 1 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nordium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10875728 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all!I've had my Mavic Pro Platinum for a little over 4 months now - and I love it. It's the best drone I've ever had the opportunity of owning (previously owned the Spark & Mavic Air). However, I noticed one thing that seems to be a widespread issue with the latest firmware update. It's hard to explain - it's almost like the gimbal resets or turns off during flight. The last time this happened to me was in a clear environment, free of obstructions - drone within LOS. I entered ActiveTrack mode, and after the MPP lost the subject I exited the flight mode. A few seconds after returning back to normal Position mode, the video recording button/icon turned to the camera/photo mode but it was greyed out - and the gimbal pitch indicator read that the gimbal was faced all the way down. I wasn't recording video at the time, however I've attached a video of somebody on YouTube that received the same issue over a year ago. My aircraft is not damaged - it's never been in any type of crash or hard landing. I take very good care of it and the gimbal has never been harmed. Running the latest firmware on all eqiupment.
I've read previous threads where DJI Admin have stated that the original Mavic Pro isn't going to be receiving any new FW updates, however I think a final bug fix firmware update is neccessary. Fixing this gimbal bug as well as the jumpy sudden halt of footage when yawing and turning the gimbal which can be found here.

Have any other MP or MPP owners experienced this issue before? Feedback is appreciated.
And DJI Staff - please forward this to the correct team, although I'm sure they're aware of both issues listed here already.

2019-3-12
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Might be that ribbon cable. Though the ribbon cable issue usually doesn’t manifest like this. Strange
2019-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules