1134 3 2019-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FFS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
Japan

So after many people on here noticed that 4K24 footage can be downloaded to iPhones, but can NOT be downloaded to the WAY more powerful iPad Pro, I thought the next update would fix the issue. Instead, any attempt to download 4K footage of any kind onto an iPad results in “If your selected footages are including 4k video, only 4k footages will not be download” while the iPhone continues to be able to download and play these files (and all devices play 4K60 footage if you load it on by other means).

Bonus points for the confidence-inspiring english grammer in the warning message.

2019-3-12
Use props
KemalB
lvl.2
Qatar

I gave up on MIMO on iPad Pro already. Now using a RavPOWER connected to Lumafusion to readh my SD Card as if it is a network drive. MIMO app sucks. iOS AVC restrictions suck.
2019-3-13
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have an iMac you might plugging the SD card directly into the SD (with adapter).  Don't set up Photo to automatically import.  Instead, have a copy of DaVinci Resolve 15 (free, incredible video editor) open and select to open file.  DR is full 4k and you should see your files as they were recorded.
2019-3-13
Use props
Ttrilles
lvl.4
Spain

See my post too - sharing option with incredible mimo app.

Rainer
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules