Buying from DJI for Thailand Delivery
1255 10 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZeroGravity
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5928881 ft
Thailand

I want to order an Expansion kit for the Osmo Pocket for a Thailand address and can't, please can a mod tell me why?
2019-3-13
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Messed up posting
2019-3-13
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Have you checked with Phantom Thailand?
2019-3-13
Use props
ZeroGravity
lvl.4
Thailand

Curt1591 Posted at 3-13 04:12
Have you checked with Phantom Thailand?

I have, no stock
2019-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry if you couldn't purchase the Expansion Kit due to your location. I would recommend checking our Authorized seller or third-party dealers to possibly purchase the accessories for the Osmo Pocket. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-3-13
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

DJI Tony Posted at 3-13 09:59
Hi, we're sorry if you couldn't purchase the Expansion Kit due to your location. I would recommend checking our Authorized seller or third-party dealers to possibly purchase the accessories for the Osmo Pocket. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Funny thing is that none of these resellers seem to stock what ZeroGravity wants either.

Now that the Expansion Kit is again available in the US DJI store, it shouldn't be long before Phantom Thailand gets stock. I would just keep checking with them.

I may be heading by Central Westgate today. I will stop by Phantom and check with K. Pim to see what she knows.

2019-3-13
Use props
ZeroGravity
lvl.4
Thailand

Curt1591 Posted at 3-13 14:21
Funny thing is that none of these resellers seem to stock what ZeroGravity wants either.

Now that the Expansion Kit is again available in the US DJI store, it shouldn't be long before Phantom Thailand gets stock. I would just keep checking with them.

Thank you very much, that's very kind of you.
2019-3-13
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Stopped by DJI Phantom Thailand Westgate. K. Pim has the mounting bracket in stock. The thumb wheel is due in "soon". But, the wireless is anyone's guess.
2019-3-14
Use props
ZeroGravity
lvl.4
Thailand

Curt1591 Posted at 3-14 00:48
Stopped by DJI Phantom Thailand Westgate. K. Pim has the mounting bracket in stock. The thumb wheel is due in "soon". But, the wireless is anyone's guess.

Thank's for the info.
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Curt1591 Posted at 3-13 14:21

Hi, we highly appreciated your willingness to help our valued DJI Forum for our customer to possibly purchase this  Expansion Kit for the Osmo Pocket. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-14
Use props
ZeroGravity
lvl.4
Thailand

Pleased to say I got hold of one via Lazada Thailand, great price too.
2019-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules