New Firmware RE Goggles
483 4 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6GziRQ1ksuAa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17439970 ft
Australia

When  will new firmware be released to sort out the current issue's with DJI flagship RE GOGGLES the Dual mode does not work Smooth  Mode has been removed  greyed out I have to use an antenna  I'm not suppose to and if I dont force them into 2.4 ghz I can't use them and I don't  think I  should be  doing  any of  this  that's the  idea of Dual mode and occusync 2 technology and channel hopping. I'm hoping someone from  DJI could help a little bit with some sort of TIME LINE love the product but you need to sort the bugs out there are a lot of people depending on you me included. Thank You
2019-3-13
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

These bugs will be fixed in the RE GOGGLES v2.   You forgot to mention that when using the goggles no flight record is created.
2019-3-13
Use props
Mike1983
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 3-13 10:18
These bugs will be fixed in the RE GOGGLES v2.   You forgot to mention that when using the goggles no flight record is created.

Have Goggles RE v2 been announced / hinted at anywhere?

I’ll be sending back my Goggles RE back for.a refund later this year if DJI don’t fix this problem.

Have DJI even formally acknowledged this issue / confirmed remedial plan?

I wish I’d researched all of this more before splashing my cash.  DJI seem to be an extremely poor company regarding customer service.  We need a decent competitor to come along to shame them into providing an acceptable level of support.
2019-3-13
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mike1983 Posted at 3-13 12:22
Have Goggles RE v2 been announced / hinted at anywhere?

I’ll be sending back my Goggles RE back for.a refund later this year if DJI don’t fix this problem.

Sorry Mike there are no V2 goggles.  Just my experience with DJI.  Seems like they just crank out new stuff, issue a few firmware updates that the early purchasers find and its all quiet till the next updated model come out.
2019-3-13
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2019-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules