Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Zoom Go4 app not storing flight records
2220 3 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonny Lakewood
lvl.2
Flight distance : 484760 ft
United States

Hi gang-

My Mavic 2 Zoom flight reords are not being stored in flight data on my Smart controller. I should say,"Not all of them."
I made two flights this morning.  I wanted to check the flight records from the 1st flight because I saw a warning when I was landing. The fight record is not there. The videos recorded on the Mavic 2 SD card. But the flight records are not there.
When I was landing, I got a redundancy warning (navigation? maybe?)  that the motors will not start and they wouldn't.  I powered the Mavic off and powered back on, the message did not come back.
I took off on my second fight 2 minutes later.  Those flight records show in the Go4 app.

Is it my mavic 2 doing it or is it my new Smart controller?

A few weeks ago I had a similar problem with Go4 app not storing flight records but did not recieve any warnings.
Could it be I shut the Mavic 2 off while recording video? The videos showed up.

Please let me know if you have had the experience of the Go4 app not storing your flights.
How can I trouble shoot this?
Thanks!

2019-3-13
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I don't know about the flight records.  But from what I've noticed and read, you do have to STOP video recording on the controller before powering off the aircraft.  Otherwise, the video might not be terminated or written correctly.
2019-3-13
Use props
Jonny Lakewood
lvl.2
Flight distance : 484760 ft
United States

There is another thread to look at.  
It appears  my flight data is being recorded but with a 2013 date, so they are showing up at the bottom of the chronological list.
Here is a link to the other thread:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-183553-1-1.html
2019-3-18
Use props
bigheadlo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239780 ft
United States

I have the same issue since I start using my smart controller with my mavic 2 zoom. No idea why
2019-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules