DJI Assistant 2 BLOCKED, Windows 10
46360 96 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MagicalNomad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 843241 ft
United States

Yup, I just ran into this as well. did a search and found this thread. Already had disabled user account control and it still doesn't work. I have Windows 10 64 bit with 32 gigs ram and 8 gig video card for editing. I'm not going to buy another computer just to attempt to use a piece of software that probably won't work again in the near future based on my experience now with DJI for the last six months. I use the assistant because the wifi option using the drone fails very often and the assistant WAS the only way to keep the firmware up to date as required to fly. Ridiculous!

Have the Zoom and was going to buy the mavic 2 pro in two weeks but now I'm seriously thinking of going to the competition like so many others are. Not good for business. Very frustrating for the end user/customer.
2019-4-14
Use props
MagicalNomad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 843241 ft
United States

MagicalNomad Posted at 4-14 17:39
Yup, I just ran into this as well but it appears they have fixed it.

Yup, I just updated to the new assistant and apparently they fixed this because it works now.
2019-4-14
Use props
Matei DONEA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1858455 ft
Romania

djiuser_S8obEyPDhdwA Posted at 3-22 12:01
Which Mavic? I see in their downloads that the Assistant 2.0 is tagged for Mavic2 series.

For Mavic 2 is ok
2019-4-19
Use props
Matei DONEA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1858455 ft
Romania

Including for DJI Goggles. For Goggles I tested yesterday and activate them with dji assistant
2019-4-19
Use props
djiNE0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9833 ft
United States

Hey Guys I've had the same problem and this tutorial did fix the issue...  hope this help!
2019-4-19
Use props
fanse5394b5d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128471 ft
United Kingdom

I had the same problem with all my drones, since latest Win 10 update. Downloaded and installed the latest version of DJI Go4 (DJI+Assistant+2+For+Mavic+2.0.7.exe) from the DJI website.
Everything works as it should.

A lot easier than hacking the Reg, or disabling this, that and the other.
2019-4-19
Use props
Schmooit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MagicalNomad Posted at 4-14 18:08
Yup, I just updated to the new assistant and apparently they fixed this because it works now.

I confirm too I just re-installed using the latest exe from DJI and both Run no issue.
Anyone who edited their reg should go back and restore the key.
2019-4-20
Use props
stromar_aly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1508051 ft
Slovenia

It works fine. Just install the latest version.
https://www.dji.com/si/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

2019-4-25
Use props
chowdah
New

United States

I was getting the "This App has been blocked for your protection"  error when trying to install DJI drivers on Windows 10.   I tried disabling driver signature verification, shutting off virus protection, launching the installer as an admin, and all kinds of other stuff. The only way that worked was booting into safe mode and installing the driver. In safe mode Windows didn't see the drone or the RC when plugged into the usb port, but I installed anyhow, thinking the usb channel I was using was disabled in safe mode.  When I logged into the computer out of safe mode, the Vision Assistant 3.8 Software linked to the drone.  Using that software I calibrated the RC through the drone.  Couldn't get DJI RC Assistant version 1.2 to work with a direct connection to the RC unit with USB, but I can still charge the unit that way. I'm using an older software for an older drone, but the driver signature problem is the same for any other unsigned DJI drivers, so this may work for all of their older unsigned drivers.
2019-5-21
Use props
G Man8
New

Ireland

wombat Posted at 3-14 18:48
This worked for me, thanks

This did not work for me.  Reinstalled.  Changed registry key.   Restart etc. no connection.  Turned off anti virus.  No success. Really bad from DJI.  Cannot calibrate sensors.  
2019-5-29
Use props
robandpaula
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13402 ft

Canada

mike inwood Posted at 3-15 03:31
Hi, I've also encountered the same frustrating issue and I found this solution which may help you all, give it a go and let me know as it worked every time for me (Windows 10).

1. Go to the DJI Assistant 2 install folder (example: C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2 For Autopilot\)

Thank you mike inwood! This worked for me!  Rob
2019-6-2
Use props
Horace Hill
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94921 ft
United States

yes me too just received my new Mavic2 Pro and cant open the assistant this sucks
2019-7-10
Use props
Horace Hill
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94921 ft
United States

this is bs REAlly
2019-7-10
Use props
Tdbrwn
New
United States

So, I uninstalled and reinstalled the Assistant 2, today, 07/19/19.  I no longer get the error code launching that program, however, neither my Mavic Pro (first generation) or my Controller will connect to the program. I've tried different cables, different connection ports, neither will connect. Any ideas forum world?  
My most recent update is from 09/18/2018, V01.04.0500 for Mavic and controller and DJI Go4 app on 09/24/18, for my CrystalSky monitor to Go4 v4.3.0.
In checking for updates I get the message everything is up to date but I'm going on a trip and will not have the Internet abilities to update while on the trip and I do NOT want to get grounded again because of updates!! That has already happened before while on a trip and I couldn't fly it the entire trip because of no connectivity to update. The ONE thing I greatly dislike about DJI.
2019-7-19
Use props
EnzioJunior
New

Brazil

Hi!
I have a mavic 2 pro and I need to calibrate it.
I'm trying to install mavic 2 assistant and my windows 10 blocked it. I installed the dji assistant and after calibrating, the loading page (calculating) take hours without move any %.
Someone can help me?
I'm losing money because my mavic cannt be calibrated.
2019-10-27
Use props
Kelly Perreault
lvl.1

Canada

Hurley1718 Posted at 2019-3-14 19:02
Here is a temp fix for you. If you activate the local admin account on Windows 10 it will work from there. It works on mine.

Method 1 – Via Command

Thanks it worked on the latest win10!
2020-1-4
Use props
ryanwynn
New

United States

It's July 2020 and this has still not been fixed.

I don't know a lot but I know this...I have purchased my last DJI product.  
2020-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules