New Ronin-S Firmware Released (2019/03/14)
57812 208 2019-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ambioris Cruz
lvl.1

Dji where is our active track 3.0 for DJI Ronin - S? I need to buy another gimbal only for active track whend I spend 750 euro for a big strong gimbal? C mon this Is not professional.
2019-9-21
Use props
zakir_afridi
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-13 23:51
Hi Rieder, may I verify which axis is drifting? You may update to the latest firmware to try again.

the pan is drifting please help us
2019-9-22
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 848038 ft

Hey Guys,

I just recently updated this firmware and everything is great, but what happen to my IR cable record button is not working at all when press record?
2019-9-29
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 9-29 11:54
Hey Guys,

I just recently updated this firmware and everything is great, but what happen to my IR cable record button is not working at all when press record?

So I downgrade back and notice that you guys probably disable the IR cable. It is finally working from the downgrade. Could you guys fix the update again and include the IR cable?  

Thanks
2019-9-29
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3

Your functions on the IR cable does not work from the V2.0.0.90 upgrade. I tested it from downgrading to V1.9.0.80 the previous firmware and it work perfectly, could you guys look into this issues ASAP.
2019-9-29
Use props
djiuser_XCXaf80YZ07x
New

India

Please anyone help me I am from India I have Ronin S today I have shoot one video Start The gimbal is Working great but after few hours to go the gimbal is not Be in centre and it's automatically pan right side and then I check the Ronin update and I will update the Ronin version 2.0 but now also the same issue is appear and it's not follow my pan and tilt moves Ronin works automatically it's moves automatically moves it's is very disappointed me now
2019-12-15
Use props
marco230681
lvl.1

Italy

Buonasera sarebbe veramente tutto bellissimo se solo il programma Dji per ronin funzionasse su windows.
Purtroppo sempra che il programma non funzioni più su windows.
Ho provato su 6 pc diversi ma il risultato e sempre negativo
IMG_20191204_125300.jpg
2019-12-19
Use props
Reverts
lvl.1

South Africa

I updated to the latest firmware, it was successful. But a few minutes later Bluetooth failed and now the fumble won’t connect to the app.m refreshing the firmware or downgrades keep failing, saying device wifi(1) not connected.

Does anyone have a solution?
2019-12-21
Use props
SebcioToJa
New
Poland

Sorry this product is worth less than $1. i have drifting issue for months and there is no possibility to work with this gimbal. I loved it for the first couple uses. Why DJI is doing nothing with it? New features available but basic functions are now even close to be fully working.
2020-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules