Timer for Panorama pictures
1037 5 2019-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JustinCase
lvl.1
Norway

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my OP with a timer for the panorama 3X3 mode but cannot find it. Does it exsist?

If not, please include it for the next release as it would be perfect for group shots with a scenic view!

Thank's

JC
2019-3-14
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Wireless module?
2019-3-14
Use props
JustinCase
lvl.1
Norway

Don't have that....yet....was hoping it could do it alone as for normal photos....!
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you're looking for the countdown prior to executing the Panorama feature on the Osmo Pocket? If yes, unfortunately, this feature is not yet available, however, we've received the same feature request from the other customer and we've managed to forward this suggestion into our designated department to see if we could provide this option in the future. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-14
Use props
JustinCase
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 3-14 12:14
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify if you're looking for the countdown prior to executing the Panorama feature on the Osmo Pocket? If yes, unfortunately, this feature is not yet available, however, we've received the same feature request from the other company and we've managed to forward this suggestion into our designated department to see if we could provide this option in the future. Thank you for understanding.

Thank You, crossing fingers!
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JustinCase Posted at 3-16 01:31
Thank You, crossing fingers!

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Hopefully, this feature would be implemented in the future as this suggestion would be a good idea for the Osmo Pocket. I would recommend paying attention to our website for further updates. We do appreciate your understanding,
2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules