Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
04in719
lvl.3
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent condition.
Comes with 2 batteries and separate charger.
Polarpro cover and mount.
Mavic/Spark mount.

http://ebay.us/1ANlXj?cmpnId=5338273189

2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're hoping that you could get the best deal on selling your unit here in the forum. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-14
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

I would be interested but the product is end of life and comes with next to no DJI support any more.
2019-3-14
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-14 10:45
Hi, we're hoping that you could get the best deal on selling your unit here in the forum. Thank you for continued support.
You're thanking for "Support" you arrogant jerk??? He's selling it because of a lack of YOUR support...
2019-3-14
Use props
04in719
lvl.3
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

It has been sold for my asking price.
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mAIRs Posted at 3-14 18:38
You're thanking for "Support" you arrogant jerk??? He's selling it because of a lack of YOUR support...

Hi, we're sorry about that frustration on having a late update on our Crystal Sky. However, we've released an update on the application on the crystal sky which will support flight route planning, enabling users to set flight routes on the map and perform automatic flights for Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro. Kindly update the application on the crystal sky. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-3-20
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 3-20 09:59
Hi, we're sorry about that frustration on having a late update on our Crystal Sky. However, we've released an update on the application on the crystal sky which will support flight route planning, enabling users to set flight routes on the map and perform automatic flights for Mavic 2 Zoom and Mavic 2 Pro. Kindly update the application on the crystal sky. We do appreciate your understanding.

I'm glad and grateful that the update has been released, but I still do not understand why the CrystalSky updates are so delayed and far behind the iOS and generic Android since the CrystalSky is a PREMIUM piece of "Professional" equipment... shouldn't the Premium accessories have priority?
This kind of contempt toward your customers pushes customers away... for every 1 good customer support review you're getting 20 bad ones... and remember that you're pushing away customers who invest extra money into your products, seems like a bad business model or DJI priorities are backwards to me.
2019-3-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

04in719 Posted at 3-18 12:33
It has been sold for my asking price.

Congrats on the sale - now you can get the Smart Controller
2019-3-21
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

A J Posted at 3-21 01:58
Congrats on the sale - now you can get the Smart Controller

Yeah, why not get the next unsupported or rarely updated buggy expensive paper weight.
2019-3-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mAIRs Posted at 3-21 20:11
Yeah, why not get the next unsupported or rarely updated buggy expensive paper weight.

I'm guessing you won't be LOL
2019-3-21
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

A J Posted at 3-21 23:05
I'm guessing you won't be LOL

;-)

2019-3-21
Use props
Anthony8858
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9711 ft
United States

I really don't understand all the grievances with the CS.
I have both the 5.5 and 7.75 1000 nit monitors and have no issues.
I use them with the Spark, Air and Phantom and love them.
2019-3-27
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Anthony8858 Posted at 3-27 15:30
I really don't understand all the grievances with the CS.
I have both the 5.5 and 7.75 1000 nit monitors and have no issues.
I use them with the Spark, Air and Phantom and love them.

Its the lack of/very delayed updates for the CS limiting the features of Mavic 2... for example we were running version 4.3.4 on the CS when 4.3.12 was out for the iPhone/Android phones.

The CS is meant to be a premium professional peripheral and we assumed that DJI would update that first if not at the same time as opposed to neglecting CS users for so long....
Any bugs reported take up to a year to be addressed and even than are not fixed.
The other infuriating part is their cup&paste "thank for your support/understanding/patience" bullsht answers.

They finally released version 4.3.14 for CS and were happy with it but there are still bugs there which were there at least 2 versions ago but are NOT present on the iPhone/Android phone versions... very sus...

Technically I agree with you that the CS monitor works very well technically, and I too like the benefit of the bright screen...  its just that it needs more priority for software updates since we do pay a premium for it.
2019-3-27
Use props
Anthony8858
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9711 ft
United States

mAIRs Posted at 3-27 15:48
Its the lack of/very delayed updates for the CS limiting the features of Mavic 2... for example we were running version 4.3.4 on the CS when 4.3.12 was out for the iPhone/Android phones.

The CS is meant to be a premium professional peripheral and we assumed that DJI would update that first if not at the same time as opposed to neglecting CS users for so long....

Understood.
Since I'm not an end user, Im not feeling as much as some of you do.
2019-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules