Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Simulator Network Error 003_000 {201/0031}
1932 10 2019-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JPeyroteo
lvl.1

Portugal

Hello guys
I cant join in Flight Simulator
Error:
Network Error 003_000 {201/0031}

error after click in UPDATE

error after click in UPDATE
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that have you tried to use a different network instead? You may give a try as well if you are using a wifi connection from PC/Laptop try to directly connect it from your router? Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-14
Use props
brownfox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5003 ft
Russia

I get the same error.
On starting the simulator, there is a large blue button "UPDATE" and next to it "Latest version 2.2.0.0, Current version 2.1.0.3". (Note: I downloaded the installer a few minutes ago).
Then I click the button and get the same picture.
My machine is connected directly to the router via gigabit ethernet, and I have no other network issues.
2019-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi everyone, We apologize for some trouble. Let me forward this concern to our developer, then once I have the feedback will reach back here. Thanks!
2019-3-14
Use props
fans563e3457
New

Norway

brownfox Posted at 3-14 14:11
I get the same error.
On starting the simulator, there is a large blue button "UPDATE" and next to it "Latest version 2.2.0.0, Current version 2.1.0.3". (Note: I downloaded the installer a few minutes ago).
Then I click the button and get the same picture.

I have the exact same problem you are describing. So I'm not able to use the simulator at the moment.
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi everyone. If you still encounter the Error. You may give a try to uninstall the Old version then Install the latest one. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-15
Use props
Bbd5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3596 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-15 13:08
Hi everyone. If you still encounter the Error. You may give a try to reinstall the Old version then Install the latest one. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

I have the same problem
I try to reinstall an old version but this ols version need to update with a recent version.
I don't be able to use old version if I don't install the update ...
I receive the message : Error: 008_008 (000/0263) ....
I can't use my simulator
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Bbd5 Posted at 3-15 13:13
I have the same problem
I try to reinstall an old version but this ols version need to update with a recent version.
I don't be able to use old version if I don't install the update ...

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that. How about uninstalling the Old version then Install the latest version? Thanks!
2019-3-15
Use props
brownfox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5003 ft
Russia

Looks like the issue is fixed. Thank you for your support!
2019-3-18
Use props
Fryc88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 174452 ft
United Kingdom

Had same problem. For me helped Run as Admin.
2019-4-30
Use props
EdmundoXavier
lvl.1

Brazil

Install the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe file that is in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ DJI Flight Simulator folder.
2019-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules