Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My M2P Stopped taking Pictures and Video
633 9 2019-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigCityViews
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1569072 ft
United States

My mavic pro 2 is acting super weird. After having it 6 months, it now does not let me take pictures or video on my ipad. All of a sudden it reads "slow sd card" even though I've been using the same 2 cards on it for months with no problem. The weird thing is the drone lets me shoot perfectly in hyperlapse mode. I dont understand why this happening it doesnt make sense. I tested on android, and there it allowed me to shoot video but not photos. How is this possible? Anyone have a clue whats going on?
2019-3-14
Use props
saviour
lvl.4
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

Well, try out another SD card, obviously. Maybe it got damaged or sth. It definitely does make sense that it can still shoot Hyperlapses, if you only shoot in JPGs, while the SD card might be too slow to shoot videos or photos in RAW.
2019-3-14
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

I would use the DJI go 4 to reformat the SD card, this is an option in the camera settings I believe. This may well help if the formatting that is currently on it has become degraded or corrupted in some way.
2019-3-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Remove the SD card and try with the 8gb internal storage.
2019-3-15
Use props
Roman939
lvl.2
Flight distance : 369974 ft
Russia

Подскажите может кто нибудь знает как связаться по данной проблеме со службой поддержки DJI в Китае? Или это единый форум и здесь могут быть горе эксперты из DJI как из Европы так и из Китая?  Просто это скорее всего проблема в мозгах mavica, потому что я выяснил что mavic должен выключать моторы подвеса при перегрузке например если пилот забыл снять защитную крышечку или mavic упал в траву и подвес лежит на земле и он это исправно делает с задержкой по времени при выключенных движках а в полете он вырубает их сразу стоит порыву ветра воздействовать на подвес. И тут явно что то необходимо изменить в мозгах mavic при следующей прошивке, что бы он реагировал на ветер с запозданием, а не сразу отрубал движки подвеса при любом порыве ветра.
2019-3-15
Use props
Big City Views
lvl.1
United States

saviour Posted at 3-14 23:16
Well, try out another SD card, obviously. Maybe it got damaged or sth. It definitely does make sense that it can still shoot Hyperlapses, if you only shoot in JPGs, while the SD card might be too slow to shoot videos or photos in RAW.

Im shooting raw hyperlapses and they work fine. I also switched to internal storage and that doesnt work either which makes me belive the cards are not the issue.
2019-3-15
Use props
Big City Views
lvl.1
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-15 02:19
Remove the SD card and try with the 8gb internal storage.

I did that and still the problem occurs
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BigCityViews. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. May I know if the firmware of the drone is on it's most recent update? May I also know if you have tried using a different suggested SD Card  to check if the issue will still persist? I will be posting the list of suggested SD Card for the said drone. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-3-15
Use props
BigCityViews
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1569072 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-15 09:29
Hello and good day BigCityViews. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. May I know if the firmware of the drone is on it's most recent update? May I also know if you have tried using a different suggested SD Card  to check if the issue will still persist? I will be posting the list of suggested SD Card for the said drone. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

[view_image]

Yes im using the latest firmware. I havent tried any other sd card other than the 2 i been using the last 6 months with it. This is my main card SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC UHS-I. I did try to use the internal storage but that didnt work either. This makes be believe the issue is not the sd card.  These problems seem to of come a little after updating to the latest firmware. I also tried going back to the firmware i had before but that didnt change anything. Im starting to think that maybe the new firmware doesnt work with my SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC UHS-I but that doesnt make sense because the internal storage should work. I lost I dont know what to do. Seems like the M2P has a bug.
2019-3-15
Use props
miskop
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hi,
The same problem today.After shooting, I wanted to check in the app What I shot, no feedback from the card. I put a card in my computer at home and there were only three of the 20 photos. the video was fine. The SD card is dji recommended.Also all updated...
I have noticed that the zoom on camera did not work.
any suggestions?
2019-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules