Please check the app and report any faults
2019-3-15
Use props
sclelectronics
Second Officer
United States

Yes!!
DJI GO 4.3.14  Is Live!!!
Download and install, on my 5.5 CS no problems so far...
Need to go out and test it!!
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing about this. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-3-15
Use props
ting-ting
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

sclelectronics Posted at 3-15 08:45
Yes!!
DJI GO 4.3.14  Is Live!!!
Download and install, on my 5.5 CS no problems so far...

Not home, but does it have the waypoints for it or what does it have? I don’t see the release notes on the on the DJI website or any information I can find.
2019-3-15
Use props
SCAMBO-1
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Yes....Waypoints is there

We got 40 mile an hour wind gusts in the deep south of the UK so ill leave it to other peeps to play with it.

LOLOLOL   

HAPPY NOW  ? ? ? ?  
2019-3-15
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Don't get too excited, this might just be a surface change.. the Flight Record data bug is still there... so what other bugs haven't been fixed.

2019-3-15
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-15 09:06
Hi there, thank you for sharing about this. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!

Hello Gamora,
It's great that finally the update has been released but I did notice straight away that the Flight data record bug has not been fixed.
Basically the total flight time is not added correctly.... and the location is still recorded as "MAP LOADING"...
When I go out to fly I'll test the other bugs that were in the "previous" version.
2019-3-15
Use props
sclelectronics
Second Officer
United States

So Far So Good for the WayPoints in CS.
Just set a quick 3 way point with one Point of interest.
Editing and moving the waypoints work just fine.... also deleting waypoints.
The flight went as planned

The testing continues......
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mAIRs Posted at 3-15 12:18
Hello Gamora,
It's great that finally the update has been released but I did notice straight away that the Flight data record bug has not been fixed.
Basically the total flight time is not added correctly.... and the location is still recorded as "MAP LOADING"...

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that. Please keep us posted about this. For me to forward it to our developers. Best regards!
2019-3-15
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-15 13:01
Hi there, we're sorry to hear that. Please keep us posted about this. For me to forward it to our developers. Best regards!

Keep you posted??? The problem is there so please pass on to your developer.
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mAIRs Posted at 3-15 13:36
Keep you posted??? The problem is there so please pass on to your developer.

I understand and Apologize. For clarification, the being said problem that you've encountered is the "Map Loading" only right? Can you at least provide a screenshot for me to include it as well? Thanks!
2019-3-15
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-15 13:41
I understand and Apologize. For clarification, the being said problem that you've encountered is the "Map Loading" only right? Can you at least provide a screenshot for me to include it as well? Thanks!

There are two problems... first is "Map Loading" instead of the location. This is a problem whether GPS and wifi/hotspot is active or not, see the first attachment...
And the second bug is where the flight time is not added correctly.
I copied the flight record to the iPhone as well as manually added up the flight minutes... the iPhone app IS accurate but the flight time on the CrystalSky Go app is not right... see the second and third attachments... now I know that the flight time total is not a big problem, but actual location name in the flight record according to the map and GPS would be a big help.
IMG_8309.JPG
IMG_8311.JPG
IMG_8310.JPG
2019-3-15
Use props
Farmer_mapo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 878373 ft
South Korea

how about screen lag ?  still laggy? or Disappear?  / at tablet with v4.3.14 and CS with v4.3.4,   screen lag(frame drop)was  very , when using mavic1,2, inspire2
2019-3-16
Use props
PH3KS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39537 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Farmer_mapo Posted at 3-16 06:31
how about screen lag ?  still laggy? or Disappear?  / at tablet with v4.3.14 and CS with v4.3.4,   screen lag(frame drop)was  very , when using mavic1,2, inspire2

Did you test with video cache disabled?

Still on the 4.3.0 version. Hope to find the Apk for 4.3.14 So i can test the new Go app.

2019-3-16
Use props
MattMo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1226608 ft
France

I'm not experiencing your problems. I've flown extensively with the big CS from Siberia to Panama and never encountered any problem with it. A very solid product in my book....
2019-3-17
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I am in doubt now. What is the latest DJI Go 4 App for CS? 4.3.4? This is the one I have.
2019-3-18
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Eduardo0 Posted at 3-18 03:21
I am in doubt now. What is the latest DJI Go 4 App for CS? 4.3.4? This is the one I have.

The latest is 4.3.14 ... may not be available in your area just yet ...

Make sure your CS is connected to the internet

open the Go 4 app in the CS. then click "ME"

then "SETTINGS"

then "CHECK FOR UPDATES"

if your CS can see it it will be available for download .

2019-3-18
Use props
flyingfun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2551998 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-15 13:41
I understand and Apologize. For clarification, the being said problem that you've encountered is the "Map Loading" only right? Can you at least provide a screenshot for me to include it as well? Thanks!

Just to confirm.

I got the same issue.
2019-3-18
Use props
Swedrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

MattMo Posted at 3-17 09:19
I'm not experiencing your problems. I've flown extensively with the big CS from Siberia to Panama and never encountered any problem with it. A very solid product in my book....

Yest very solid for me also. Flown 100 hours+ in 8 countries with it so far.
2019-3-18
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Sky Donkey Posted at 3-18 04:27
The latest is 4.3.14 ... may not be available in your area just yet ...

Make sure your CS is connected to the internet

Thank you very much Sky Donkey.

Updating it now.

Eduardo
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

mAIRs Posted at 3-15 17:27
There are two problems... first is "Map Loading" instead of the location. This is a problem whether GPS and wifi/hotspot is active or not, see the first attachment...
And the second bug is where the flight time is not added correctly.
I copied the flight record to the iPhone as well as manually added up the flight minutes... the iPhone app IS accurate but the flight time on the CrystalSky Go app is not right... see the second and third attachments... now I know that the flight time total is not a big problem, but actual location name in the flight record according to the map and GPS would be a big help.

Thank you for providing additional information and screenshot as well. I already forwarded this concern to our developer and once I have the feedback I will reach back to you. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

flyingfun Posted at 3-18 05:57
Just to confirm.

I got the same issue.

I'm sorry to hear that. No worries and I already forwarded this concern to our developer and will go back here once I have the feedback. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-3-18
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-18 09:04
I'm sorry to hear that. No worries and I already forwarded this concern to our developer and will go back here once I have the feedback. Thank you for your consideration.

Developer??? You mean you only have one? Please tell me that this is a typo.
2019-3-22
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

I flew with the new CrystalSky DJI Go 4.3.14 update for a few hours and I can't OPERATIONALLY fault the app, although it still has a few small bugs present.
I didn't experience any loss of signal, automatic features work well, the lag between my M2Z and the CS is minimal, there's seems to be less lag than with the app on my iPhone and the app is noticibly smoother while using when compared to 4.3.4.

After the wait for the CS app compared to release date of 4.3.12 for phones, I think that the app is great and enjoyable to use. After all at his point in time, the CS version is now newer than the phones, which, in my opinion, is how it should be for a professional and not cheap premium piece of gear.

The few bugs I've encountered are:
1. "Map Loading" shown instead of location in flight records even with GPS synced.
2. The issue with flight records total time and distance is not added accurately.
3. "Waypoints" "Save As" in Chinese.

If DJI can fix these bugs they'll have a winner app.
2019-3-30
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

To add to the above, if DJI can also give an estimated ETA and the assurance that updates are DEFINITELY being worked on and WILL BE released, than perhaps there will be less backlash of users who feel like we're being punished for spending money on premium DJI equipment.
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules