Dji osmo pocket + controller wheel = case doesn't match
2945 4 2019-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Przemysław Wiktorczyk
lvl.1
Poland

Hi All

When you will buy Djo Osmo Pocket you will find original case.
When you will add original controller wheel you have to unmount "wheel", becase gimbal + wheel don't match to original case.
Maybe you saw somewhere other case or dji has other case?

54028986_617528265361590_5181968211167412224_n.jpg
2019-3-15
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

I’m using this for now https://www.polarprofilters.com/ ... ket-minimalist-case  I like the case, it is small and well organized.

I say for now because I realize using the OP with a smartphone is probably the best scenario. You can see what your shooting better & easily switch between modes and settings. I have an iPhone XS Max which is large and heavy and in a case but I also have an old 5s, which is light and small and I dont care if it gets knocked around, so today I am going to test it out. If as I expect my shooting experience is better, I might go back to the original case.  
2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Przemysław Wiktorczyk. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble. The DJI Osmo Pocket will not be able fit inside the original case if the controller wheel is attached to the said device. I hope you'll get the best information and recommendations here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on what case are they using on there DJI Osmo Pocket when the controller wheel is attached. For the latest news and updates on the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's accessories. Please visit our official website at www.dji.com for more details. Thank you for your support.
2019-3-15
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

This (glasses) case is very stable and you can use it for OP + wheel + wireless modul

2019-3-15
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

BeterBan Posted at 3-15 13:19
This (glasses) case is very stable and you can use it for OP + wheel + wireless modul

[view_image]

I'd hate to have the OP buy such a case and realize that the wheel needs to be removed!
2019-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules