3300 40 2019-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManAndDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3538297 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Mavic 2 Pro Drone action in Canada. Thanks for Checking it out.

2019-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ManAndDrone. Thank you for posting this amazing video from Canada. Great work and thank you for sharing.
2019-3-15
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome work. I thought I was watching some lost footage from The Revenant. Well done.
2019-3-15
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Flight distance : 278379 ft
United States

Excellent video, really enjoyed it.
2019-3-16
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Great video, awesome location. Thanks for sharing
2019-3-16
Use props
Atlas_Aus
lvl.4

Thailand

One of the best I have seen. What a wondeful place to own a drone. Well flown and well edited. Thanks for sharing
2019-3-16
Use props
Topher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202644 ft

United States

Impressive and cold. Great work and effort.
2019-3-16
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Fascinating video! Thank you.
2019-3-16
Use props
TomThomson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2383960 ft
Switzerland

Amazing footage nicely edited - great work! Thank you!
2019-3-16
Use props
astrofly
Second Officer
Flight distance : 554301 ft
Italy

This video is an amazing collection of beautiful canadian  landscape. Good editing. Thanks for sharing.
2019-3-16
Use props
ManAndDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-15 16:28
Hello and good day ManAndDrone. Thank you for posting this amazing video from Canada. Great work and thank you for sharing.

Thanks Stephen !
2019-3-16
Use props
ManAndDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Hurley1718 Posted at 3-15 19:39
Awesome work. I thought I was watching some lost footage from The Revenant. Well done.

Hey... Yeah actually I filmed in very near locations just outside the provincial parks. The revenant is awesome! Nice spot - Cheers!
2019-3-16
Use props
ManAndDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Atlas_Aus Posted at 3-16 07:00
One of the best I have seen. What a wondeful place to own a drone. Well flown and well edited. Thanks for sharing

Cheers bud !
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome ManAndDrone. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-3-16
Use props
itsjustme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

Awesome footage. But this being Canada i wonder how many laws were broken when flying there, I bet thats in a National park or something that we are not allowed to fly in. Stupid TC.
2019-3-16
Use props
Atlas_Aus
lvl.4

Thailand

itsjustme Posted at 3-16 14:55
Awesome footage. But this being Canada i wonder how many laws were broken when flying there, I bet thats in a National park or something that we are not allowed to fly in. Stupid TC.

Yeh.

What is it and national parks that most countries have a problem with ? Of course they are usually the places we would like to capture.

You would think the more videos like this one people see would encourage others to travel to the lands of origin.

Eg. I never knew much about Iceland, but I have now seen many great videos, mostly form drones that now want me to see it for myself...

Either way this was great footage.
2019-3-16
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

That was awesome, thanks for sharing.
2019-3-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brilliant vid!
2019-3-17
Use props
ManAndDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

itsjustme Posted at 3-16 14:55

Thanks - If you read the related blog post (link is in the video description on YT) I explain the local laws of Alberta.. It's complex but easy to circumnavigate once you learn of the PLUZ zones (Puclic Land Usage Zones) where you can fly your drone without any problems. (Applicable to the province of Alberta only).
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Definitely amazing video. What a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing. Always enjoy to watch the video.
2019-3-18
Use props
Hartyaj
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49478 ft

Australia

Stunning clip, and how was the walk to the top of the mountain ?
2019-3-18
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Amazing video, great job
2019-3-18
Use props
FlyingFish82
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

great footage as always! awesome video and edit! thanks for inspiring me and making me push myself! Cheers!
2019-3-18
Use props
Jewishist
lvl.1

Spain

I watched with pleasure - great video
2019-3-18
Use props
Dronie2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336365 ft
Spain

Excellent video. Thanks for sharing.
2019-3-18
Use props
ManAndDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Panda Posted at 3-18 00:17
Definitely amazing video. What a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing. Always enjoy to watch the video.

Pleasure, thanks for watching!
2019-3-18
Use props
ManAndDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hartyaj Posted at 3-18 02:11
Stunning clip, and how was the walk to the top of the mountain ?

Thank you.. The hike was difficult as the snow at the start was knee-deep in places and I wasted energy taking a wrong route but once on the right path it was ok.. bit sore for days after though.
2019-3-18
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Wow, fantastic work. Very beautiful captures. Thanks for sharing.
2019-3-18
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Fantastic footage! Great job, awesome to watch
2019-3-18
Use props
PWidmayer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 558268 ft
United States

Thanks for making me feel bad about not flying in the snow. I gotta get out and fly some. Thanks for sharing this great video. Fly safe and keep up the good work.
2019-3-18
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

ManAndDrone Posted at 3-17 01:08
Thanks - If you read the related blog post (link is in the video description on YT) I explain the local laws of Alberta.. It's complex but easy to circumnavigate once you learn of the PLUZ zones (Puclic Land Usage Zones) where you can fly your drone without any problems. (Applicable to the province of Alberta only).

Excellent, as usual for this brand. But ... Public Land Usage Zones? You just made it up, right? I'm in the middle of this battlefield and never heard of such ...
2019-3-18
Use props
fansca79f2db
lvl.1

United States

amazing video, really enjoyed it.
2019-3-19
Use props
ManAndDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

PWidmayer Posted at 3-18 23:03
Thanks for making me feel bad about not flying in the snow. I gotta get out and fly some. Thanks for sharing this great video. Fly safe and keep up the good work.

Haha no problem ;) she can handle a bit of snow this bird. Go get it!
2019-3-19
Use props
ManAndDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 3-18 23:51
Excellent, as usual for this brand. But ... Public Land Usage Zones? You just made it up, right?  I'm in the middle of this battlefield and never heard of such ...

Thanks! Nah just Google 'PLUZ drone Alberta' there's a video somewhere and plenty of maps online. All legit. Crown Land is also good to go.
2019-3-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

ManAndDrone Posted at 3-19 13:05
Thanks! Nah just Google &aposLUZ drone Alberta' there's a video somewhere and plenty of maps online. All legit. Crown Land is also good to go.

Man, we really appreciate your landscape filming talents, but you've been lucky not to be caught with pants down. This time of the year there's not much of recreational activity going on in Rockies (other than skiing and snowboarding at few closely monitored places), but in summer time you'll be chased by park rangers relentlessly. Been there, did that ... These PLUZ rules you mentioned aren't related to UAV's at all, rather to a horse riding. Moreover, having new Transport Canada rules coming to life in July this year, commercial only UAV's usage in such areas may be allowed with very strictly issued permits from Parks administration, SFOC aside. The fun's over ...

However, If you know more than I do, please provide us with links to updated documents. And keep filming landscapes worldwide the way you do ...
2019-3-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool video!
2019-3-21
Use props
ManAndDrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 3-19 15:19
Man, we really appreciate your landscape filming talents, but you've been lucky not to be caught with pants down. This time of the year there's not much of recreational activity going on in Rockies (other than skiing and snowboarding at few closely monitored places), but in summer time you'll be chased by park rangers relentlessly. Been there, did that ... These PLUZ rules you mentioned aren't related to UAV's at all, rather to a horse riding. Moreover, having new Transport Canada rules coming to life in July this year, commercial only UAV's usage in such areas may be allowed with very strictly issued permits from Parks administration, SFOC aside. The fun's over ...

However, If you know more than I do, please provide us with links to updated documents. And keep filming landscapes worldwide the way you do  ...

Always appreciate the kudos.. Cheers.

Drones are defined as RPAs Remotely Piloted Aircrafts. PLUZ's aka Public Land is fine, parks & protected areas not.. I have it in an e-mail from the Government, you just have to abide to the RPA standards and not harass wildlife as per Alberta’s Wildlife Act. You can even download the Kisla / Wilson PDF from alberta.ca which mention's tourism droning. Also search for a company called 'Yellowhouse Aerial' they've covered this topic on YouTube (not posting link as detracts from topic) they are SOFC certified.
New rules come into effect June 1st and yes look pretty strict. Cheers
2019-4-8
Use props
Ris1020
lvl.1

United States

Great work! Enjoyed this!
2019-4-8
Use props
sirrahc_nash
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9354 ft
United States

Beautiful!  This footage is amazing!  Great job with the piloting.  I only mention this because I love this footage so much and would love to see this video remade to include a transition between video clips.  Like a fade transition between each video.  If you have that please please repost.  I'd love to help with it if you don't have it already.  Great video again, amazing footage!
2019-5-2
Use props
Matthias80
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2601499 ft
  • >>>
Germany

wow. stuning. perfect as always, nice location
2020-1-28
Use props
12Next >
Advanced