3646 8 2019-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simonstretch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2254629 ft

United Kingdom

Hi,

We are currently using a Matrice 210 with dual controllers with a Z30 and an XT2.

Is anyone else having problems obtaining Gimbal control on the slave controller?

If so is there a fix? I've had a few phone calls about this in the last week with a lot of people experiencing the same problem.

Any advice would be appreciated.
2019-3-16
Use props
fansfb4d1cf8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1931568 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm having the same issue, but I don't have any gimbal control on the master control without a slave and I'm using the same 2 cameras you are. Troubleshooted everything to avail.
2019-3-16
Use props
AIRPOWER VERONA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 842244 ft
  • >>>
United States

problem is on DJI Pilot 1.2. if downgrade to 1.1 all will work correctly. DJI know the problem end will solve on the next firmware.

2019-3-17
Use props
ASB-BW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1133507 ft

Germany

AIRPOWER VERONA Posted at 3-17 07:14
problem is on DJI Pilot 1.2. if downgrade to 1.1 all will work correctly. DJI know the problem end will solve on the next firmware.

How can I downgrade to 1.1?
I cannot find any download for 1.1.
2019-3-19
Use props
corto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 406969 ft
Australia

Hi all,

I'm having trouble getting my X4S perfectly aligned with horizon line. Tried calibrating gimbal and there's always a noticeable side-ward slant.
Is it possible to manually set the default roll position of the camera gimbal? If yes, is it possible in Single Mode (I am alone operating my M210)?
I scrolled through the  all the possible custom functions on my Cendence remote to assign "roll" control to some button(s) (e.g. using one of the side levers), but couldn't figure it out... Any insight would be very much appreciated!

geoff
2019-3-20
Use props
savagemic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272523 ft
United States

Temporary Fix

Much like DJI Mindy said you will have to open DJI GO 4 to get gimbal control.

DJI GO 4 won't allow you to open with a dual camera setup. HOWEVER. You can take off a camera and boot into GO 4. Once you get gimbal control power down the drone and then reattach your second camera. Once you do that you can open DJI pilot and gimbal control should have returned.

Worked for us on several tests even with a battery swap. We did leave the pilot app open when we put the second camera on and made battery swaps.
2019-3-26
Use props
fans4eae7f51
lvl.2

Italy

Dear,
I do not reccomend to buy this camera.
My experience with this camera is very poor.
I bought a Matrice 200 with an XT2 on December. I received the equipment mid of January.
Since the first day I experienced a defect on the camera (the camera was again not recognized by the drone) but DJI wrongly suggested me to update the firmware....
After more than one month and many tentatives, DJI asked me to send them the camera with the drone for a repairement process.
Now (March 29th) I'm still without the camera and I dont't know when I will receive it...
A very bad experience, considering my €17k spent for this bad toy...
2019-3-29
Use props
LFB Drone Team
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2254629 ft

United Kingdom

savagemic Posted at 3-26 06:59
Temporary Fix

Much like DJI Mindy said you will have to open DJI GO 4 to get gimbal control.

Thank you for this, this has worked
2019-4-26
Use props
Idaho Fluke
New

United States

We booted up both remotes and on the slave we had to release gimble control. Then the master was fine.
A real pain if you only boot the master up
2019-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules