3276 5 2019-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mortif
New

Sweden

Hello!

Problem:
I can not link the remote controller with the aircraft. The rc just stopped connecting with the aircraft. No crashes or other incidents.

What I have done:
The remote controller has connection with my phone and the rc is in link mode according to the manual (rc is beeping).

DJI app connection

DJI app connection

IMG_1290-min(1).JPG

The aircraft is set in link mode.

IMG_1287-min.JPG

I have had the rc syncing (beeping) for 5 minutes without result mutliple times. I have turned rc and ac on and off numerous of times and followed the manual to the letter.
No success. I have tried to reach out to DJI without response. The firmware should be up to date to my knowledge.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks in advance

Regards
Mort

2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mort. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in linking your DJI Phantom 3 SE with the remote controller. I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to link the DJI Phantom 3 SE with the remote controller. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-3-16
Use props
Mortif
New

Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-16 07:22
Hello and good day Mort. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in linking your DJI Phantom 3 SE with the remote controller. I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to link the DJI Phantom 3 SE with the remote controller. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4rrI56l3_c

Hello again!
Thank You for the video but unfortunately it did not help me. I have already done many times as the video instructs, but the last stage when the led would become green, never occurs.

Regards
M
2019-3-27
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Have you tried relinking from the app?
2019-3-27
Use props
Lonesome Crow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try uninstalling the Go App, then reloading it.  Once you do that, restart the Go App and sign back in.  On your mobile device go to your SETTINGS where you can see the available  wireless devices and with your Phantom turned on, you should be able  to connect.   Your Wifi on your mobile device should be like when you are somewhere different and you go to look for a Wifi connection, well you should see the Phantom.  Choose the Phantom.  I believe it will ask you to type in a password, and if you have never changed it, it should be the default password of 12341234. If you had changed the password, you can also reset the WiFi to set back to default.  Watch this video if you think you changed it () You need to get your remote  connected to the aircraft before you can go on.   Good Luck Pilot!

2019-4-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

The SE is a unique system and not particularly popular so the knowledge base is limited.   If the above posts don't help, you might try the SE forum here:  https://phantompilots.com/forums/phantom-se.144/

Good luck
2019-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules