Mavic 2 Zoom activation issue
5067 16 2019-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ppashi
lvl.1
United States

Just purchased Mavic 2 Zoom - I can't get past "confirm your account" where it shows my email.  Please help.
2019-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ppashi. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in activating your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Are you connected to a good network connection , and may I know if you have tried using a different mobile device  to activate your drone? May I also know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? In addition I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to properly activate your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-3-16
Use props
rsugdenmd.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 654098 ft
  • >>>
United States

Exact steps I have taken 10 times now ... I own all DJI drones, so very familiar w. activating .. but this Mavic 2 Zoom ..., brand new out of the box ... will not go past "Confirm Your Account" ... Blue "Activate Now" button turns grey and hangs ... every time ... Grrrr....
2019-3-27
Use props
AcesFull
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54265 ft
United States

rsugdenmd.gmail Posted at 3-27 16:29
Exact steps I have taken 10 times now ... I own all DJI drones, so very familiar w. activating .. but this Mavic 2 Zoom ..., brand new out of the box ... will not go past "Confirm Your Account" ... Blue "Activate Now" button turns grey and hangs ... every time ... Grrrr....

Are you still having problems? Completely uninstall GO4 from your phone and reinstall it fresh.
2019-3-30
Use props
Johann Otto
lvl.1
South Africa

Just received my Zoom 2 today. Same Issue. How did you resolve this?
2019-4-23
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Make sure you login to your account in DJI Go4. Before activation.
Open App. Find wherever you need to enter your login info and login. After that connect your drone and try to activate.
2019-4-23
Use props
Johann Otto
lvl.1
South Africa

3BEPb Posted at 4-23 06:33
Make sure you login to your account in DJI Go4. Before activation.
Open App. Find wherever you need to enter your login info and login. After that connect your drone and try to activate.

Thanks, I uninstalled / reinstalled the dji go 4 app, signed in again and it worked just fine.

Thanks for the help
2019-4-23
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good!!!!!!!!
2019-4-23
Use props
fansfa8a470e
New
Australia

Hi, just got our drone and it won’t connect. We have restarted, uninstall the app, updated the software (when I used as normal USB cable), now it won’t connect at all. Any ideas?
2019-7-6
Use props
fans95b3f972
New
Flight distance : 54767 ft
United States

Having same issues.   Been through all of the recommended steps at least 5 times with no luck.  Called DJI and the answer was well forward to engineering.  Also said try again in 24-48 hours.  Seems like there has been enough complaints about this issue and DJI is just covering up the problem they know  they are having with their backend activation system.  If not why even suggest trying again Over the next two days.    Tell that to my clients.  
2020-3-26
Use props
cgmaxed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1999767 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI SELLS HARDWARE BRICKS. LOTS OF CASH, NO. WAY TO ACTIVATE AND FLY.
2020-5-22
Use props
cgmaxedgmail
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

ACTIVATION IS A SIMPLE SOFTWARE ISSUE. ANY PROGRAMER WORTH HIS SALT COULD FIGURE OUT A FIX. WHY ONLY ONE OPTION TO ACTVATE. sOFTWARE COMPANIES USSUALLY GIVE YOU 4 OPTIONS, PHONE, CODES, INTENET, PC, TABLETS, ETC ETC. THEY EVEN OFFER PAPER MAIL ACTIVATION OF THEIR SOFTWARE. HARDWARE DONGLES TOO. WHAT IS DJI DOING?
2020-6-2
Use props
cgmaxedgmail
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I was told by the Higher level tchnicians, I must install a camera first, to activate the drone. Yup. That's what they said. It must have a camera installed for initial activation. It will stay activated even if you take the camera off later.
2020-6-21
Use props
cgmaxedgmail
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-3-16 16:07
Hello and good day ppashi. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in activating your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Are you connected to a good network connection , and may I know if you have tried using a different mobile device  to activate your drone? May I also know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? In addition I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on how to properly activate your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Please give us an update on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvqTFxe8RNw

LET everyone know. Initial activation of a DJi Mavic drones/ UAS' requires a camera to be connected to the drone. After that, you can take the camera off and it will stay activated.
2020-6-21
Use props
djiuser_At0sq5K75rco
lvl.1

Gambia

cgmaxedgmail Posted at 6-21 22:21
LET everyone know. Initial activation of a DJi Mavic drones/ UAS' requires a camera to be connected to the drone. After that, you can take the camera off and it will stay activated.

Sorry, how to connect camera with DJI drone to activate. Am having problem , I can't take off because it give me error please activate your aircraft, but I don't see any button to activate on DJI go 4
2020-8-13
Use props
Agat Sunshine
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116791 ft
Canada

I cant activate my new zoom drone. It wont connect and I deleted the dji go app and redownloaded. I bought this drone to save my shoot after my mavic pro 2 weirdly lost signal and crashed! I am so frustrated with the lack of support. please help. Urgent!
2020-8-16
Use props
dingo
New
Australia

Same here, cant activate my zoom.  Why you need to activate to use the drone is past being a joke. time to swap over to other manufacturers.
2021-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules