6164 15 2019-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xpiniox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66138 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hi Admin
can you advice where I could find DJI support in Dubai, UAE? I may need to send in my drone for fixing.

Thank you.
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day xpiniox. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I will be posting a link where in you can check the recommended service center in Dubai ( https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers ) or you can also send an email to support@dji.com for us to help you in fixing your drone. Thank you.

2019-3-17
Use props
xpiniox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66138 ft
United Arab Emirates

If i have to change main board, how many year warranty that dji will provide?
2019-8-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

xpiniox Posted at 8-21 05:57
If i have to change main board, how many year warranty that dji will provide?

If the mainboard was replaced by yourself, the drone will not be warrantied anymore because we do not recommend self-repair.
If the drone was repaired at the Recommended repair center, the warranty responsibility will transfer to the Recommended Service Center for any products they repair, and those products will no longer be warranted by DJI.
If the drone was repaired by DJI repair center, it depends on the damage was caused by product defect or pilot error.
2019-8-22
Use props
djiuser_SPG4e58IJc6m
New

United Arab Emirates

Lost my mavic mini and bought a new one can I reuse the controller?
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_SPG4e58IJc6m Posted at 5-27 10:12
Lost my mavic mini and bought a new one can I reuse the controller?

Hi there, please ensure the firmware of the RC and the aircraft are all the latest versions, then refer to the tutorial video below to link the RC and the aircraft.
2020-5-29
Use props
djiuser_qx64mBDnDnUW
New

India

Hello,
  Just wanted to know my mavic mini, got water damage from rain I guess, the lights comes on but it doesn’t switch on  or work as I leave the button the light got goes off. What is the possible damage, and the possible fix and how much I would need to spend.
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_qx64mBDnDnUW Posted at 8-16 01:36
Hello,
  Just wanted to know my mavic mini, got water damage from rain I guess, the lights comes on but it doesn’t switch on  or work as I leave the button the light got goes off. What is the possible damage, and the possible fix and how much I would need to spend.

Hi there, we are sorry for the problem you encountered. Once the drone has been water damaged, parts of the drone may get rusted or have other problems. We couldn't give you the specific repair fee without a detailed diagnosis, you may send it to us for a detailed test and our related team will send you the quotation accordingly. Thank you.
2021-8-16
Use props
djiuser_qx64mBDnDnUW
New

India

Hi,
Thanks for you prompt reply. So can you send me your service center store location in dubai. And also you are telling me it can be fixed right??
2021-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_qx64mBDnDnUW Posted at 8-16 04:49
Hi,
Thanks for you prompt reply. So can you send me your service center store location in dubai. And also you are telling me it can be fixed right??

Please check the link below and find the authorized service center nearby your place.  Rest assured our corresponding team will try their best to help you with the situation. Thanks for your support.
https://www.dji.com/uk/service/repair/centers
2021-8-16
Use props
luissantosb
New

Mexico

Hello, I am flying to Dubai and I want to know if as a tourist what do i have to do to fly or carrying on through the airport. thank you.
2021-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

luissantosb Posted at 12-19 22:53
Hello, I am flying to Dubai and I want to know if as a tourist what do i have to do to fly or carrying on through the airport. thank you.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Different countries, regions, and airlines have different policies towards the overall capacity of the batteries that can be carried on by a customer. Please follow the regulations of the corresponding country/region and airline.

A reference article can be found on DJI guides: https://store.dji.com/guides/travel-with-mavic-air-tips/
2021-12-19
Use props
Munda Dubai da
New

United Arab Emirates

Can you tell me service office locations for repairs in UAE
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Munda Dubai da Posted at 12-1 07:55
Can you tell me service office locations for repairs in UAE

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Please refer to this link for more information. Hope this helps.
2023-12-1
Use props
djiuser_GiezTXWYknLT
lvl.1

Oman

Hi can I change my dron motherboard and did it affect in serial number
Did i get some error after changing the motherboard
2-28 21:03
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_GiezTXWYknLT Posted at 2-28 21:03
Hi can I change my dron motherboard and did it affect in serial number
Did i get some error after changing the motherboard

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. It is not recommended to fix on your own. Since the damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals will not be covered by warranty according to DJI After-Sales policy. We suggest sending it back to our official repair center for maintenance if the drone needs to be repaired in the future.
2-28 22:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules