Z15-GH4 assistant, can't log in
1229 5 2015-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

tried the use the assistant today to see if I could upgrade or reflash the firmware of the HD/AV board, due to the dreaded white screen which has been plaguing me these last few weeks, which today became a live feed that keeps blacking out. Anyway.. I've used the assistant plenty of times before, but today it kept wanting me to log in. so i tried, but it just kept on telling me the password was wrong (i didn't have caps lock on!), so..i followed the links to change the password and tried again with the new password, wouldn't let me..??! so, i set up another account with a different email address, tried to log in with that, wouldn't let me :[ i dont even remember being asked to log in to use the assistant before, and now i cant use it at all, it never seems to end with this junk..
2015-6-6
Use props
DJI support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Verify your problem at my end, I can login the assistant.
Are you using window system?
2015-6-7
Use props
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

DJI support 8 Posted at 2015-6-8 11:12
Verify your problem at my end, I can login the assistant.
Are you using window or map system?

sorry, did u mean 'window or mac' (instead of map) to my knowledge the Z15_gh4 assistant software only runs on windows, if there is a mac version I'd like to know!

I have been using it without a hitch up until now on a windows xp laptop, but now it just won't accept my login. will try it again tomorrow.
2015-6-7
Use props
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

also, can you tell me whether it is possible to refresh the firmware of the HD/AV board, I'm hoping that this may save me from having to send the gimbal to china for repair
2015-6-8
Use props
DJI support Can
lvl.4

Hong Kong

punkinhart@hotm Posted at 2015-6-8 17:29
also, can you tell me whether it is possible to refresh the firmware of the HD/AV board, I'm hoping  ...

Can you login now? if no, you can provide your account to me, I will let DJI IT to have a check.
btw, you can refresh the HD-AV by clicking upgrade again.
2015-6-8
Use props
punkinhart
lvl.3
Australia

Hi,
I've been able to log in since then, in fact it didn't ask me to log in. the only times it has asked me to log in is when it doesn't accept my password. did you do something on your side of things?
will try to refresh the HD-AV as you say, however, firmware status came up as 0.0 i recall. will take another look and re-post after. thank you.

do you think you could outline the procedure to refresh the HD-AV board, it may be useful for people to know, as their seems to be a number of us having problems with these boards, would love to not have to send it in for repair...
2015-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules