3445 10 2019-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WernerD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 350837 ft
  • >>>
Austria

I'd like to run a couple of observations by you, asking if you have experienced similar things and found a solution maybe.

• Cannot switch between Photo and Video from the App. Well, you can but nothing happens. Only option is to change the setting via the camera switch.
  • Focus wheel works for Photos but not in Video mode. Camera is on AF-F. Flipping the A/M switch on the lens does not make a difference either.
  • How do you half-press the Shutter via the app to force Autofocus?

Feel free to add your topics as well, so will I.

Next on my list is to check what the camera does when creating panos. I would hope it does change the Autofocus setting to an useful setting (not AF-C), keeps the focus at infinity and does freeze all Camera settings (white balance, iso, shutter speed) to make sure the image parameters are not changing. My fear is though...
Anybody tried that out yet?
2019-3-17
Use props
dantastic
lvl.3
Taiwan

Plugging in and turning on the Ronin S disables the z6 Hdmi output (it works in photo mode and when looking at menus but not in video mode when it's actually needed)
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dantastic Posted at 3-18 23:44
Plugging in and turning on the Ronin S disables the z6 Hdmi output (it works in photo mode and when looking at menus but not in video mode when it's actually needed)

Hi dantastic, I have updated in your own thread about the HDMI monitor issue, please check, thank you.
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi WernerD, thanks for your feedback of the Nikon Z6.
1. At the lower left corner of Create--Capture of the APP, there is an icon to switch between Photo and Video, please double check.
2. Please switch the camera to AF-S to have a try.
3. AutoFocus will need to half-press the record button in the grip instead of the APP.
Please let us know if there is any further issue, thank you.
2019-3-22
Use props
Lars Karlsson
lvl.1
Sweden

Just got my Ronin-S, have a Nikon Z6 and cant get em to work, in the app it say that cable is disabled, but its not, its sitting there but the Ronin just wont talk to my camera, im in a hurry, need to get a grip on this really fast for upcoming work, PLS help
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lars Karlsson Posted at 4-29 11:59
Just got my Ronin-S, have a Nikon Z6 and cant get em to work, in the app it say that cable is disabled, but its not, its sitting there but the Ronin just wont talk to my camera, im in a hurry, need to get a grip on this really fast for upcoming work, PLS help

Hi Lars Karlsson, sorry for the difficulties on running the Ronin-S, may I verify if you have updated the firmware to the latest version? Please ensure the live view on camera stays on when used with Ronin-S. If the issue remains, could you please share us a screenshot of the error message in the APP?
2019-4-30
Use props
Lars Karlsson
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-30 05:01
Hi Lars Karlsson, sorry for the difficulties on running the Ronin-S, may I verify if you have updated the firmware to the latest version? Please ensure the live view on camera stays on when used with Ronin-S. If the issue remains, could you please share us a screenshot of the error message in the APP?

ill come back with a print screen of it, another question, my Nikon D850, is there any cable that fits, can only see that the MCC-B i s suggested but there is no port that fits the contact on the 850
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Lars Karlsson Posted at 5-2 05:54
ill come back with a print screen of it, another question, my Nikon D850, is there any cable that fits, can only see that the MCC-B i s suggested but there is no port that fits the contact on the 850

Yes, MCC-B cable is the correct cable, may I have a picture of your ports so that I can point it out? Thanks.
2019-5-4
Use props
Wren Steiner
New

Australia

Can you control the focus pull on the Ronin S paired with a Nikon Z6? I’ve updated to the latest firmware and the focus pull only works in Photo mode and not in Video mode. Can someone help me with this?
2019-6-2
Use props
faldron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13491 ft
Germany

@DJI Mindy
Any answer to Wren Steiner's question?
It bothers me too.
2019-6-30
Use props
Lars Karlsson
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-30 05:01
Hi Lars Karlsson, sorry for the difficulties on running the Ronin-S, may I verify if you have updated the firmware to the latest version? Please ensure the live view on camera stays on when used with Ronin-S. If the issue remains, could you please share us a screenshot of the error message in the APP?

I went working to much to do anything, now the Ronin-s is back in a new try to use, got the same message the cable is not connected, but it is, the gear i use is still a Z6 and a 35mm 1,8s lens, i soon give it up, what is the wrong???
You asked of a picture of the error message, don't know what that will help out to, it just says no cable connected
2019-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules