Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
solutions and reactions
488 0 2019-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marco06
lvl.3
France

This topic aims to make the management of Dji react.
To make known the unresolved malfunctions to date, and to make known to potential buyers the reliability and quality of Dji Ronin S.
It also aims to restore the truth about YouTube videos featuring users demonstrating the reliability of this product. These same users receiving free products to promote fake advertising.
A finalized and marketed product is a product that must work and above all be guaranteed.
Imagine a customer buying a new vehicle. This same vehicle can not start normally by putting the key in the contact ...
The only answer from the garage: Push your vehicle to start, send us videos and photos for our engineers to work on your problem ...
My problem today is the same as many of you.
Problems of drifting, as a response a camouflage in the settings ...
Device compatibility issues ....
False advertisements
Always the same answers: Send us a video, our engineers will work on this problem. But what are Dji engineers doing for many months?
Not much !!!! Camouflage, a weak proof of the Dji brand.
What does the competition do, it advances, it develops, it innovates ...
We must react, make known our discontent.
We want concrete solutions, a product that works.
I encourage you to make yourself known, to post real videos of your problems encountered on YouTube.
To have a reaction of Dji¸il takes action.
Dear Dji executives, we can customers reverse our sales. You can not capitalize by selling us unfinalized products.
A product must conform and functional. So guarantee by exchange or refund ...
I am a dissatisfied customer and will not let go!
2019-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules