Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Super Disappointed Crystal Ultra Customer
1168 4 2019-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans03a63c5f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155236 ft
United States

My father sent in my Crystal Ultra Bright for repair service as the backlight went out in the field - I had a spare as a responsible professional. Anyway as I did not have time to create the repair ticket for myself I had my father do it for me. I've used DJI to send all my repair items in the past and have had zero issues. Some were operator error fixes, and some were warranty issues and I feel its always been fair.
That is until my last experience. My father got the bill to fix the Crystalsky Ultra for $548.84 - Ridiculous. He was just helping me out so he went ahead and paid the bill to get the product back into my hands. But as I'm discussing with him today I feel that this is outrageous. I've read on multiple pages now that this is a documented KNOWN issue. A new Highbright for $150 more would have got me a fresh warranty and 2 new batteries.

As someone with tens of thousands of dollars worth of DJI equipment I will give the benefit of the doubt and maybe this was an oversight - But I'd like to be contacted and my father's card refunded for this repair.

Case Number  - CAS-2814876-Y6Q8K9
2019-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are really sorry for the troubles with the CrystalSky, upon checking the case, the warranty service cannot be provided because the warranty period of your CrystalSky has been expired. If you still have any concern of it, we will escalate your case to the related team to see if there is any better resolution can be provided.
2019-3-17
Use props
fans03a63c5f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155236 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-17 20:26
Hi there, we are really sorry for the troubles with the CrystalSky, upon checking the case, the warranty service cannot be provided because the warranty period of your CrystalSky has been expired. If you still have any concern of it, we will escalate your case to the related team to see if there is any better resolution can be provided.

Thansk for the rapid reponse, and yes please escalate this claim to whomever can review this. Out of warranty for a known faulty design does not work for me.

Had I used and abused the product, or dropped and shattered it I would have understood.
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans03a63c5f Posted at 3-18 00:06
Thansk for the rapid reponse, and yes please escalate this claim to whomever can review this. Out of warranty for a known faulty design does not work for me.

Had I used and abused the product, or dropped and shattered it I would have understood.

Your concern has been escalated to the higher level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact your father (the case was registered by your father's contact info). If you would like our team to contact you, please PM me your contact number, thank you.
2019-3-18
Use props
Droner123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 812178 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having loads of issues with My CrystalSky Monitor and its driving me crazy as I have only just bought it

1) It doesnt switch on unless its mounted to the Transmitter (Which seems silly if you want to show the client some footage.
2) I'm getting 'Launcher isn't responding. Do you want to close it?' nearly every flight

I thought replacing my ipad pro with CrystalSky would be money well spent but now I'm not so sure  
2019-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules