PGYTECH Tripod Selfie Stick
2782 10 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarrenG
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Bought this via Amazon and looks like it will work well with Osmo Pocket. The Amazon Ad misleadingly showed an extension pole which I thought was part of the product - it's not, but I have a telescoping pole which fits this fine. The top GoPro mount unscrews to reveal a standard 1/4" thread. For what it actually is, a handgrip/tripod with built-in smartphone holder it's quite nice and it  accommodates my iPhone XS Max in a case just.
I've since ordered their L Bracket which will allow me to use the Pocket with WiFi Module attached

2019-3-18
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing!
2019-3-18
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Is there a link to this available.
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DarrenG. Thank you for sharing this information with us today and thank you for your support.
2019-3-18
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

I ordered that last week...supposed to arrive any day now.
2019-3-18
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

I really like the idea of this. Can someone explain and maybe post some pictures of how you would attach the OP with the wireless base to this. It seems like a nice compact setup and can control everything from the smartphone.
2019-3-18
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

darrins Posted at 3-18 13:41
I really like the idea of this. Can someone explain and maybe post some pictures of how you would attach the OP with the wireless base to this. It seems like a nice compact setup and can control everything from the smartphone.

Something like this: https://www.aliexpress.com/store ... List_14266397.pic_3

PGYTech.png
2019-3-18
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 3-18 13:47
Something like this: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/PGYTECH-OSMO-Pocket-Universal-Mount-Kit-Action-Camera-L-Bracket-Universal-Mount-to-1-4-Data/3008069_32989471373.html?spm=a2g1y.12024536.productList_14266397.pic_3

Thanks. I also noticed after posting my question that PGY-TECH shows a photo of the OP on the grip with the DJI GoPro adapter with the wireless adapter connected. I am fine with that based on the way I use the OP. I feel it won’t come detached from the OP. I ordered the grip and the package you reference just in case I like that better.

Grip
2019-3-18
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

I just found this on Amazon. It doesn’t have the tripod but looks nice. Less money too. Maybe someone will be interested. https://www.amazon.com/Fantaseal ... ssion/dp/B01AXGTVFK
2019-3-18
Use props
DarrenG
lvl.3
United Kingdom

TheCameraGuy Posted at 3-18 05:19
Is there a link to this available.

I ordered the grip from Amazon but got the bracket adapters direct from PGYTECHs website. 3 days from order to delivery here in UK.
2019-3-19
Use props
darrins
lvl.4
United States

I received the grip (found on PGY-TECH’s web page under GoPro accessories) today and the mount package from PGY-TECH. I like the grip a lot. It seems to have some magnets (I guess) because when you lift it up from being as a tripod, the legs close and stay closed. They are not spring loaded so probably magnets. It’s nice, stays solid for handholding. For now I plan to use it with the DJI action mount. I will leave it connected to the grip and will be able to place and remove the OP easily and quickly from the action mount by just opening the door. I am not worried about the wireless module falling off. Here are a couple of pics:

Sorry for the photos uploading incorrectly.
2019-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules