Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic 2 Raptor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I placed an order 5 days ago, payment cleared, but haven't seen any movement for shipping.  Could someone from DJI support please look into the status of this order and let me know approx when you think this specific order will ship?

Order Number:  0017905834061
Thanks,
Mavic 2 Raptor

2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry for the delay. Upon checking your order is in a wait pick status. The Wait Pick Status means that the order is in progress. The warehouse and the courier is not yet assigned to the order. Once we have all of the items, the system will automatically assign a warehouse and a courier to the order. Please be advised that the delivery will take 3 to 5 business days. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Appreciate your Support and Understanding.
2019-3-18
Use props
Mavic 2 Raptor
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-18 09:08
Hi, sorry for the delay. Upon checking your order is in a wait pick status. The Wait Pick Status means that the order is in progress. The warehouse and the courier is not yet assigned to the order. Once we have all of the items, the system will automatically assign a warehouse and a courier to the order. Please be advised that the delivery will take 3 to 5 business days. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Appreciate your Support and Understanding.

Thank you, Diana, for checking on this for me.  Understood about shipping time, the processing time is what seems to be rather slow.
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Mavic 2 Raptor Posted at 3-18 11:38
Thank you, Diana, for checking on this for me.  Understood about shipping time, the processing time is what seems to be rather slow.

No worries.  I will formally ask the team to check and follow up on this order. We will update you as soon as we hear from the sales team. We apologize for the delay and we thank you for your patience.
2019-3-18
Use props
Mavic 2 Raptor
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-18 11:50
No worries.  I will formally ask the team to check and follow up on this order. We will update you as soon as we hear from the sales team. We apologize for the delay and we thank you for your patience.

Very much appreciated!
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. We are here to help. Thank you.
2019-3-19
Use props
Daniel Reyna
lvl.1

United States

How long does it take for DJI to respond to an email request about a Mavic 2 enterprise ? I have sent the request three times and no reply
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Daniel Reyna Posted at 3-19 21:49
How long does it take for DJI to respond to an email request about a Mavic 2 enterprise ? I have sent the request three times and no reply

Hi Daniel, where did you send the email to and which email you were used to contact our support? Please provide us the email ticket number here so that we can check? Thank you.
2019-3-20
Use props
Daniel Reyna
lvl.1

United States

I never received a ticket number the web page just says thank you , which is the correct email to get information on a Mavic enterprise
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Daniel Reyna Posted at 3-20 05:22
I never received a ticket number the web page just says thank you , which is the correct email to get information on a Mavic enterprise

Hi Daniel, we're sorry to know that you are having issues with the correct email address. I just want to confirm, have you gone to this webpageand fill out the form? If yes, and still haven't received any response, I suggest sending an email directly with the email address according to your current region. Again we're sorry for the inconvenience caused and hopefully, I was able to help you. Appreciate your patience. Thank you.
enterprise.png
2019-3-21
Use props
Daniel Reyna
lvl.1

United States

Let’s see if that works thank you
2019-3-21
Use props
Daniel Reyna
lvl.1

United States