Brand new Mavic air Huawei medapad. T3 7", no video feed
2807 8 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adrian28
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi guys
I am new to drones and have just purchased a Mavic Air and am trying to use a brand new Huawei media pad T3 7" with it.

Currently all seem to work ok apart from the video feed i.e. There is none.
Does anyone use the same tablet, is there a work round to enable it work function correctly or have I made an error purchasing it.

I don't have a smart phone I can use with the mavic ( company phone and cannot down load any "apps" ) so was trying to find a cheap solution ( don't want to spend loads of money on a smart phone I will only use on the mavic.

Thanks in advance Adrian

2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Adrian . I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the mobile device you are using on your DJI Mavic Air. Upon checking  Upon checking the mobile device Huawei medapad. T3 7. I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Air as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Huawei medapad. T3 7 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Huawei medapad. T3 7 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-3-18
Use props
s_trendafilov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43133 ft
Bulgaria

Hello, Adrian28. Try using a different (quality USB 3.0) cable - try the one that came with your Mavic. Also, if it helps, please give your feedback how does the T3 perform with the Go4 app.
2019-4-9
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

Some cables are only for charging and you need to make sure you are using a data cable not the one only for charging. You can check by connecting the mobile to a computer and transfer some files.
2019-4-9
Use props
glynrdav
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi Guys, i saw that the Huawei MediaPad T3 was on the approved list, so i bought it to use with my Mavic 2 Zoom. I cannot get a consistent connection and when I do, there is no Video. I have downloaded the aircraft to 1.00.300 and tried various version of DJI Go 4 but with no luck. Is it possibe to make this work, or have a different tablet is required. Any ideas please and recommend another 7" tab?
2019-5-1
Use props
Aerial-Image
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Adrian,

I use the Huawei M3 Mediapad for my MavicAir and P4Pro - but the T3 one should be able to work, have you the usb settings set correctly to send the video data feed.?
2019-5-1
Use props
BMK1
lvl.2
United States

Make sure you are using a type 3 usb cable it will have blue on the usb end.
2019-6-7
Use props
djiuser_4YXrbn1EHLxr
New
United Kingdom

Download DJI Go 4.1.9, the Huawei T3 works perfectly with that. Make sure you turn off auto updates on PlayStore though.

To download just Google DJI Go 4.1.9 APK and download from a site.
2019-7-27
Use props
Martyzion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

The Huawei T3 does work if you use DJI Go 4.1.9 but I believe that older version of the app does not support the Air.  It does provide video if you use a Pro or a Spark.
2020-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules