2147 11 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chainmon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>
United States

do both of these work with the Mavic 2 pro?
is one beter than the other for reliability?

thank you
2019-3-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Can only tell you XR works fine .
2019-3-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Xs works great - given that they both have the same A12 bio CPU there should be little to no difference in the performance with GO4. The Xs does have the OLED screen but that won't impact on differences in reliability.
2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day chainmon. Thank you for reaching out.  I hope you'll get the best information here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who uses the iphone XR and the iphone XS.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend the recommend mobile device for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes on both the AC and with the DJI go 4 application. I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. If you have any othe inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.

2019-3-18
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

XS works well, no dramas at all.
2019-3-18
Use props
Fre Mo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 803868 ft
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 15:01
Hello and good day chainmon. Thank you for reaching out.  I hope you'll get the best information here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who uses the iphone XR and the iphone XS.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend the recommend mobile device for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes on both the AC and with the DJI go 4 application. I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. If you have any othe inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.

[view_image]

I also use an iphone XR with no issue so far, but it's quite scary that both XR and XS phone should have compatibility and reliability problems with DJI hardware and software.
2019-3-19
Use props
e1darie1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1843084 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-18 15:01
Hello and good day chainmon. Thank you for reaching out.  I hope you'll get the best information here from our valued DJI Members and Customers who uses the iphone XR and the iphone XS.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend the recommend mobile device for your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes on both the AC and with the DJI go 4 application. I will be posting the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. If you have any othe inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.

[view_image]

Why iPhone X is listed and Xr ans Xs is not recommended? It's a same phone just a stronger specs or it's not properly optimized?
2019-3-21
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

e1darie1 Posted at 3-21 23:37
Why iPhone X is listed and Xr ans Xs is not recommended? It's a same phone just a stronger specs or it's not properly optimized?

I think they just have not updated their compatibility list - they both work perfectly as you can see from the comments of users in this thread.
2019-3-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

A J Posted at 3-22 00:26
I think they just have not updated their compatibility list - they both work perfectly as you can see from the comments of users in this thread.

I use XS Max and Ive not had any issues,  could be easier to put in the controller but it does fit.
2019-3-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-22 01:53
I use XS Max and Ive not had any issues,  could be easier to put in the controller but it does fit.

It's exactly the same phone as the Xs apart from the size so you should not have any issues too
2019-3-22
Use props
e1darie1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1843084 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

A J Posted at 3-22 00:26

according to this reply from DJI it's not recommended

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 197&pid=1799350
2019-3-24
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

e1darie1 Posted at 3-24 10:57
according to this reply from DJI it's not recommended

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=184197&pid=1799350

That’s strange as I’ve done 35 flights using the Xs with my M2P and have had the most flawless drone flights I’ve ever experienced in 2-3 years of flying...
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules