New Login CAPTCHA required
3365 8 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

I really hate thse things and just wasted a couple of minutes trying to log in. If we have to go through a verify to login, make it something that isn't so vague and takes forever.
Its too much of a pain to have to go through to log in anymore....
I'm sure it will stay.

2019-3-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Yes, the CAPTCHAs being used are lousy.  There are too many Gray areas.  One of which is not selecting every square that contains some part of what you are supposed to pick, or selecting squares that contain some part of what your supposed to pick and it's Try Again.
2019-3-18
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

Just went through that aggravating login crap again. I don't think I'll be logging in much anymore. DJI you need to change that...
2019-3-20
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

Just went through a dozen or more screens. This is a royal PITA!!! DJI, I am no longer logging into this forum until a decent CAPTCHA is used.....
I'm sure you really don't care, you never listen to any of our other requests.
2019-3-20
Use props
ghostrdr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

They p-ss me off too.
2019-3-20
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

I've had my fill of this CAPTCHA crap so I will just delete my posts and be gone. Screw you DJI!
2019-3-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles and frustration regarding this captcha. We will forward your feedback into our designated department for further actions and to see what we can do in regards to this matter  Thank you for sharing your feedback.
2019-3-26
Use props
Jocco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72598 ft
Mexico

The Captcha crap is still not working after 3 YEARS!!!!!
I`ve processed my fly permission in advance but then hours to get through ando nothing!!!! The App does Not recognize the Captcha. WTF!

2023-4-13
Use props
Jocco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72598 ft
Mexico

Somebody HELP!
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules