Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Zoom Reset ?
10769 15 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AZRJR
lvl.3
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, how is a reset done on the Mavic 2 zoom.. The DJI assistant 2 for mavic  has no provision for this operation...It used to be in the Mavic pro and the phantoms.. Sorry for the large print but I know I'll get replies saying to go to firmware update and there be a blue button...It's not there anymore..Can anyone help from DJI ?

2019-3-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi AZRJR, thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the trouble. DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 Pro doesn't have an option to reset the settings to factory defaults unlike with the Mavic Pro. May I know what is the main concern why you need to reset the settings?  Please tap on "Reply"so that I can receive notification from your response. Thank you.
2019-3-21
Use props
Claus Christensen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60161 ft
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-21 12:28
Hi AZRJR, thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the trouble. DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 Pro doesn't have an option to reset the settings to factory defaults unlike with the Mavic Pro. May I know what is the main concern why you need to reset the settings?  Please tap on "Reply"so that I can receive notification from your response. Thank you.

I would like to reset my Mavic 2 pro because there seems to be problems when I need to update whether I do it via App or PC! So I hope that a reset may help.
I've tried everything else I can think of! For example, to go down in version and much more. But it never succeeds!
BR
Claus Christensen, Denmark
2019-4-10
Use props
fans703b836c
New
Flight distance : 7772 ft
France

Claus Christensen Posted at 4-10 18:21
I would like to reset my Mavic 2 pro because there seems to be problems when I need to update whether I do it via App or PC! So I hope that a reset may help.
I've tried everything else I can think of! For example, to go down in version and much more. But it never succeeds!
BR

FD8CB51D-2921-4F39-B279-6A837D48D762.jpeg
2019-6-4
Use props
maraguigui-sp
New

I have problem with my mavic 2 zoom...
Loosing signal image, mavic disconnected, than GPS OK... 1min after, loosing signal, mavic disconnected... try to make the last  update but it failed every Time I try to...
So please help dji support...
2019-9-16
Use props
Edgardo Yaffar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3868310 ft

maraguigui-sp Posted at 9-16 20:38
I have problem with my mavic 2 zoom...
Loosing signal image, mavic disconnected, than GPS OK... 1min after, loosing signal, mavic disconnected... try to make the last  update but it failed every Time I try to...
So please help dji support...

I have the same problem. It all started when I upgraded to version 510. I have a disconnection from the drone even 30 meters away. I don't know what to do.
2019-10-14
Use props
daydream
New

Netherlands

I have the same issue, cannot go back to factory settings! There is no option in the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic
2019-12-20
Use props
djiuser_0JDwwnlImp6O
New

Italy

Hi all I have upgraded my mavic 2 zoom to the latest version and camera stopped to move with the controller..does someone know the reason?
2020-9-6
Use props
fansa1e381d5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1814928 ft
Pakistan

Hi, I wanted to reset my Mavic 2 Zoom as I get redlines on all objects that the drone camera looks at. I have a smart controller. Once it connects to the controller the image coming from the drone camera shows these red lines on all objects. The video and pic taken come out fine when I check them in the smart controller. I have DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic 2 Zoom so if rsetting doesn't solve this I want to get it replaced.
2021-8-8
Use props
djiuser_k3Fcr76Hl40R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486 ft
Norway

Hi. I have a huge problem. The Mavic 2 Zoom does not connect to my Smart Controller. I have tried like 10 times to upgrade firmware at DJI Assistant. But there is error there as well. I all the time get notice, Firmware imcompatibility detected between some modules and current device, update your firmware .......
Then I click YES, but I get the same message. Again and again.
I desperately need a factory setting option. The red light on the drone does not blink either. Chaos. Please helt to get it back to factory setting
2021-9-27
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

fansa1e381d5 Posted at 8-8 04:56
Hi, I wanted to reset my Mavic 2 Zoom as I get redlines on all objects that the drone camera looks at. I have a smart controller. Once it connects to the controller the image coming from the drone camera shows these red lines on all objects. The video and pic taken come out fine when I check them in the smart controller. I have DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic 2 Zoom so if rsetting doesn't solve this I want to get it replaced.

Are you sure of your camera settings on the smart controller just now?
I cannot remember the menu setting name just now and I believe you can turn those red lines off.
Have a quick look on YT for SC settings.
2021-9-27
Use props
djiuser_pCBi1xbYJsc6
New

Netherlands

djiuser_k3Fcr76Hl40R Posted at 2021-9-27 00:30
Hi. I have a huge problem. The Mavic 2 Zoom does not connect to my Smart Controller. I have tried like 10 times to upgrade firmware at DJI Assistant. But there is error there as well. I all the time get notice, Firmware imcompatibility detected between some modules and current device, update your firmware .......
Then I click YES, but I get the same message. Again and again.
I desperately need a factory setting option. The red light on the drone does not blink either. Chaos. Please helt to get it back to factory setting

Hi,
I have the exact same problem as djiuser_k3Fcr76Hl40R. Can anyone help me?
2022-9-13
Use props
hungpt3089
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-3-21 12:28
Hi AZRJR, thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the trouble. DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2 Pro doesn't have an option to reset the settings to factory defaults unlike with the Mavic Pro. May I know what is the main concern why you need to reset the settings?  Please tap on "Reply"so that I can receive notification from your response. Thank you.

“I am also having the same problem as above. I can’t keep the control connection with my plane over 10m. Please give me the information to fix it.”
2023-10-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

hungpt3089 Posted at 10-16 02:06
“I am also having the same problem as above. I can’t keep the control connection with my plane over 10m. Please give me the information to fix it.”

HI there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us the screenshot showing the error message so we can help you further? Also, what specific DJI product are you refrring on the post? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-18
Use props
fans28fdddf1
lvl.1

Vietnam

I'm still starting the plane on the ground. I was standing 2m away from the plane and the control antenna was still facing the plane. But it will lose connection when I move another 1 meter away. I have read many posts on the group but have not found any way to fix this error. DJI did not give any opinion on this case and only said to bring it to a repair center. This happened when I updated to firmware 01.00.0790. I see this as a problem where you must come up with a better solution. We still use the Mavic 2 a lot and consistently.
2023-10-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans28fdddf1 Posted at 10-20 20:30
I'm still starting the plane on the ground. I was standing 2m away from the plane and the control antenna was still facing the plane. But it will lose connection when I move another 1 meter away. I have read many posts on the group but have not found any way to fix this error. DJI did not give any opinion on this case and only said to bring it to a repair center. This happened when I updated to firmware 01.00.0790. I see this as a problem where you must come up with a better solution. We still use the Mavic 2 a lot and consistently.

Hi there. We understand that you are having issues with the unit, please provide us the screenshot showing the error messages on the app when you experience the said issue so we can identify it and provide an accurate resolution. Make sure to have a test flight outdoors with an open area. Screen recording will also be very helpful if you include this. We will wait for your reply. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules