Osmo pocket losing settings
1287 5 2019-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Weev
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

Hi all,
Love this awesome little camera, however it sometimes resets my settings when it is switched off, I don't understand why. (It is up to date with firmware)
Quite annoying when you need to check everything and set again every time you switch it on.
Anyone else experienced this?
Cheers,
Yves
2019-3-18
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

Yes that is unfortunately so. It has been criticized for a long time.
Let's hope it changes in the next FW.
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. No worries we've already escalated this concern to our developer and they're working on it. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Weev. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding your concern, this is but normal process for DJI Osmo Pocket. The settings will go back to its default settings when turned off and on. No worries, I have already coordinate this concern to our DJI R&D Team for future update. Thanks for your understanding and for your support.
2019-3-19
Use props
tiim
lvl.1
United States

yeah, "sorry" but half your footage sucks now, woops. I am going through similar pains, having traveled far from home, to realize that 70% of my footage is 1080P, even though the display said 4k60. Sweet! Good going DJI.
2019-3-19
Use props
tiim
lvl.1
United States

tiim Posted at 3-19 08:46
yeah, "sorry" but half your footage sucks now, woops. I am going through similar pains, having traveled far from home, to realize that 70% of my footage is 1080P, even though the display said 4k60. Sweet! Good going DJI.

Update: So, it appears my video player was not recognizing some of the MOV files as 4K... So, I didn't lose "HALF" However, to be fair, a 20% chunk DID render as 1080P... Why it switched to 1080 or MOV is anyone's guess. Anyway, looks like some of my footage ended up being OK, just watch how your player handles it.
2019-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules