Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Timelapse output plus other thoughts...
509 3 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 758766 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

Well i really like the osmo pocket ,but there are some things i almost cannot understand why  they have to be like this.

My main complain is the output of timelapse,1080 is not enough and also the interval time for timelapse is way too long ,all the mid range phones now they have faster intervals and In many occasions you need 1 second .Please Dji fix this..
Other negative (but not so importand for me) is the tracking doesnt work at 4k/60fps.
And as many many people mention the outrage price for the mic adaptor.
Thanks

2019-3-19
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

Voting: Who wants shorter intervals for time lapse? 0,5 and 1 second
2019-3-19
Use props
userefc9b189bd
New
Flight distance : 969783 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Yes! Also like this little camera very much.

Shorter interval would be very good option. Perhaps in next firmware update.

But vave anyone noticed that you can't shot Motion TimeLapses on every position? Vertically Osmo Pocket takes Motion TimeLapses fine but on horizontal position it gives a warning. I would like to mount this lovely camera on ceiling and take time-lapse shots straight downwards. Simple time lapses works but when you try to add some motion to it. It doesn't.

Wondering why is that?

2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Rek. Thank you for reaching out and for giving your insights with us today. Let me please forward these information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket and of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2019-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules