Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OcuSync Stand-alone Receiver?
5080 4 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bischofftep
lvl.1
Flight distance : 881230 ft
United States

Hello!

I know that the P4Pv2 can use OcuSync technology to send a video signal to the DJI Goggles... but surely it would be trivial to create a standalone HDMI receiver that would take the same signal and turn it into an HDMI port for use on professional film sets.

If DJI is listening, the ideal configuration would be a small module that can run on an internal battery OR external A/C power that has a simple HDMI out port that could be attached to any HDMI-capable monitor. And a means to pair it with the drone we want to monitor, of course.

Thank you for considering!

2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Bischofftep. Thank you for sharing this information and these insight with us today. Let me please forward these information/thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-3-19
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Bischofftep,

DJI does sell the CrystalSky Monitors that have HDMI out Ports.  I have used a splitter that allows a goggles and a 15.6 inch monitor or two sets of goggles along with the CrystalSky display.  With OcuSync, you could use a DJI Goggles (or two, depending) wirelessly and use the splitter to give two monitors (beside the CrystalSky) or two more goggles or one goggles and another monitor.

My nVidia Shield K1 also has a 4K HDMI out Port and in theory could be used in a similar manner.  Unfortunately, the nVidia Shield K1 is not sold anymore.

Your concern for "use on professional film sets." could be a little more problematic but I am sure DJI is working on it.  Right now, the OcuSync and DJI Goggles HDMI only have 1080p resolution (sometimes reduced to 720p depending).  Professional film sets tend to like higher resolutions unless you are only looking at lower 1080p resolution use like dailies and set play-back.  If so, it can be done!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-3-20
Use props
rcschoeni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88494 ft
Switzerland

Hello,
A long time ago but exactly my problem.
I would like to use a DJI AVATA for professional purposes. The optimal drone for my work area.
I can't use the Goggles. I need an Ocusync video receiver with HDMI output, which I can connect to a Cristalsky or other monitor. A fully integrated monitor with Ocusync receiver would also work.

Thank for your Support and Regards
2022-9-14
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

rcschoeni Posted at 9-14 11:05
Hello,
A long time ago but exactly my problem.
I would like to use a DJI AVATA for professional purposes. The optimal drone for my work area.

Occusync is just software, it is not a hardware link.
2022-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules