i1 DJI Go App Unlock List does not show up under General Settings...
9181 17 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WCovington
lvl.1
Flight distance : 615180 ft
United States

I have an i1 with the latest firmware. iPad updated to the latest OS and most recent DJI GO app. When atempting to unlock a blue authorization zone (or any authorization zone for that matter)  both through the app or the website after completing the information and being approved.  I go to the "General Settings page in the app and the "Unlock List" does not show up on the anywhere on the page or anywhere in the app either. I have deleted the app and redownloaded the app several times  and have found no solution to this whatsoever. Any info on the is problem would be greatly appreciated.
2019-3-19
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you been able to do this before or did this just start?  Please see this link, or the below is it in a nutshell.  https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock

There are two ways to unlock Authorization Zones (blue):
1.        Live Self-Unlocking:  When  connected to the Internet, DJI GO and DJI GO 4 allow you to unlock  Authorization Zones on-site when you take off inside of or fly into one.  Unlocking lasts for 24 hours and requires just a few taps on the  screen.

2.        Scheduled Self-Unlocking:  Users  planning to fly in an Authorization Zone without an Internet connection  can use the Online Flight Planner to schedule up to 30 simultaneous  unlocking plans. Each unlocked zone will remain unlocked for three days.
2019-3-21
Use props
absafilms
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29209 ft
Chile

Did you find the Unlock List? I can't find it either
2019-7-6
Use props
TomaxPl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1583251 ft
Poland

I have the same problem. There is no "unlock list" option in the application !! Earlier it was and everything worked
2019-12-27
Use props
TomaxPl
lvl.1
Poland

The "unlock list"  item in the application has disappeared. Yes, I do on the phone and the Crystal Sky monitor
2019-12-27
Use props
ToomaxPl
lvl.1
Poland

Can anyone from DJI help us? I can't work because of it.
2019-12-27
Use props
jasonbulleyaol.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141532 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, you may have worked it out already but I found this thread because I was having the same problem. For me it turned out to be because I wasn't logged into my account on the crystalsky monitor. Once I did that the unlocking license list re-appeared in the Go4 app. Hope that helps.
2020-1-17
Use props
fans8c36b6c7
New

Philippines

I found mine. It was under the Tab "Me>More>GEO Zone Unlocking Applications" hit refresh if it hasn't shown up yet
2020-2-6
Use props
fanse937ad12
lvl.1
United States

Well, I think I know what has caused this problem, at least for me. Seems you have to be signed in on your DJI Go 4 app before unlocking license list will appear. Who knew?!

Go to the app home screen which you see when you start the app or hit the DJI logo at the upper left while in the camera view. Click the ME tab at the bottom right, then sign in. Once signed in the Unlocking license list appears in the general settings.

DJI, if you are listening, this is BAD UI design. The Unlock License list should ALWAYS be there. Gray it out and add a note that you must be signed into the app to view, when the user isn't signed in. Maybe include a link taking the directly to the sign-in screen from there.
2021-5-16
Use props
fansbc64610c
New

United Kingdom

fanse937ad12 Posted at 5-16 15:14
Well, I think I know what has caused this problem, at least for me. Seems you have to be signed in on your DJI Go 4 app before unlocking license list will appear. Who knew?!

Go to the app home screen which you see when you start the app or hit the DJI logo at the upper left while in the camera view. Click the ME tab at the bottom right, then sign in. Once signed in the Unlocking license list appears in the general settings.

Double checked I was logged in. Logged out and back in again but the unlocking list won't update with the latest request.
2021-7-13
Use props
Photog3513
lvl.2

United States

I have the same thing happen to me with my Inspire 2.
After getting the NFZ application approved, it wouldn't show up in the DJI Go 4 app.
It finally showed up about an hour ago.
When I go into the app, it tells me "Disconnected" when I sync the app and the aircraft nothing happens.
Am I missing something??
I have an Unlocking License, but can't seem to get it to the Drone...
2021-8-4
Use props
Sunday Jude SOJ INVENTORY
lvl.1

Nigeria

good day after requesting unlock zone area for safef fly, the unlocking list is not showing only refresh and i have refresh from moring till night not is still showing. please what can be done
2022-2-18
Use props
djiuser_kcpPp0PeKyjN
New

Cameroon

Please my general setting is limited just with this setting can't find the rest options please i need help
2022-10-28
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Did you find the Unlock List? I can't find it either
2022-11-8
Use props
falcon147
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3967 ft
United States

Photog3513 Posted at 2021-8-4 10:46
I have the same thing happen to me with my Inspire 2.
After getting the NFZ application approved, it wouldn't show up in the DJI Go 4 app.
It finally showed up about an hour ago.

THIS IS WHAT I AM DEALING WITH ... SAME THING
4-7 15:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

falcon147 Posted at 4-7 15:15
THIS IS WHAT I AM DEALING WITH ... SAME THING

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. Please check whether the correct DJI account has been logged into (the account was filled out when submitting the unlocking application. Also, ensure that the correct aircraft has been connected (The aircraft for which the flight controller account was entered when submitting the unlocking application) and confirm whether the unlocking certificate has been expired or has not taken into effect. Thank you for your patience.
4-7 21:13
Use props
falcon147
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3967 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-7 21:13
Hi. Sorry about the trouble. Please check whether the correct DJI account has been logged into (the account was filled out when submitting the unlocking application. Also, ensure that the correct aircraft has been connected (The aircraft for which the flight controller account was entered when submitting the unlocking application) and confirm whether the unlocking certificate has been expired or has not taken into effect. Thank you for your patience.

There is NOT an unlock GEO on the menu!  I see my certificate.  I see my Accepted Authorization. Can you please unlock my equipment.  I can NOT WORK.  This is costing me money. I purchased the equipment, I should be able to use it.  PLEASE DO SOMETHING.
4-13 20:32
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

falcon147 Posted at 4-13 20:32
There is NOT an unlock GEO on the menu!  I see my certificate.  I see my Accepted Authorization. Can you please unlock my equipment.  I can NOT WORK.  This is costing me money. I purchased the equipment, I should be able to use it.  PLEASE DO SOMETHING.

Hello there. May I know what is the model of your aircraft? Depending on your drone's app, you may find it on your "Profile" or "Me". You can also submit an unlocking request on the FlySafe website. Here is the link to be guided: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
4-15 02:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules