Tracking available for 4K@50fps but not at 60fps?
2396 5 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJDream
lvl.3
Israel

Why it is not available for 4K@60fps as well  ?

2019-3-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DJDream, Active Track is not available in 4K,60FPS because the CPU in this frame may get overloaded and affect the tracking performance, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
2019-3-19
Use props
DJDream
lvl.3
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-19 19:58
Hi DJDream, Active Track is not available in 4K,60FPS because the CPU in this frame may get overloaded and affect the tracking performance, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Hi Mindy ( btw - I am a fan of Kick Ass movie too :-)  )
Thanks for this info.
Is it the same reason that the "Superfine" option isn't available at 4K@60fps? If so, maybe you can consider adding this feature (Superfine) for 4K@50fps only?
I think that it should be awesome to have it for a higher framerate than we have it now.
Cheers!
2019-3-20
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

DJDream Posted at 3-20 00:12
Thanks for this info.
Is it the same reason that the "Superfine" option isn't available at 4K@60fps? If so, maybe you can consider adding this feature (Superfine) for 4K@50fps only?

Yes it is.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJDream
lvl.3
Israel

Thanks Udo,
Is the "Superfine" option available for 4K@50fps?
Wow, I wasn't sure it is available for lower fremerates.  Have you tested it? How it is compared to the "Fine" (only) option?
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJDream Posted at 3-20 00:12
Thanks for this info.
Is it the same reason that the "Superfine" option isn't available at 4K@60fps? If so, maybe you can consider adding this feature (Superfine) for 4K@50fps only?

A superfine video/picture has higher definition and less noise, but the camera could generate excessive heat and the battery will drain quickly. Therefore, it is only available in 1080P 24/25/30FPS and 4K 24/25FPS. Appreciate your understanding.
2019-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules