Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tutorial: The DJI Assistant 2 Can Not Recognise The Drone.
38404 19 2019-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

After downloading the DJI Assistant 2 package from DJI official website, some users may find that their PC fails to install the driver, which will cause DJI Assistant  2 couldn't recognize the aircraft while aircraft is connected to PC via USB cable.

Here will show you how to reinstall the drivers using Device Manager on PC:
  • Power on the aircraft and connect it to PC via USB cable;
  • Select the Start button on PC , type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results;
  • Expand one of the categories to find the name of Unknown device, then right-click it, and select Update Driver; 1.png
  • Select Browse my computer for driver software and click Browse and go to where the drivers located (Sample: C:\Program Files\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\Drivers); 2.png 3.png
  • Click Next and then the drivers will be installed. 4.png

After installing the drivers, re-plug the USB cable and launch DJI Assistant 2, then the Unknown Device should be gone from the Device Manager and DJI Assistant 2 should recognize the aircraft.

If the issue still persists, please disable the digital driver signature on PC:
Win 7: https://in.c.mi.com/thread-28161-1-0.html
Win 8: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutor ... re-on-windows-8/all
Win10: https://ph.answers.acer.com/app/ ... d-driver-enforcemen

2019-3-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info
2019-3-26
Use props
Tibopix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4582054 ft
Canada

Very interesting, thanks for the info.
2019-3-26
Use props
jpig
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello - is there a version of this for us Mac owners?
2019-3-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good to know as I'm thinking of getting the Smart Controller
2019-4-3
Use props
Orca73
New
India

Hey,
I am unable to connect to my Mavic pro with the DJI Assistant.
I checked the drivers shown in the device manager and it shows DJI USB virtual COM.
I can see the media files in the Mavic Pro and download to the computer.
But the DJI assistant does not recognize drone.

what shall I do ?
2019-4-4
Use props
Juani1
lvl.1
Argentina

Would never recommend anyone to buy a Mavic Pro...camera gimbal loosens itself ..I had to repair the hole cámara and spend half the price of the drone...the rear sensors never work..I did not pay attention to this but then ended up crashing the drone.if the sensors would have work this wouldn’t have happened..I would appreciate a nice gesture from dji for my horrible experience..the serial number of my drone is 08QDE4D0120196
2019-4-7
Use props
djiuser_S69hl87A8v6B
New

United States

DJI GO app, my controller will not link up to my Matrice 600 Pro .. help??
2019-4-7
Use props
Easy Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41414 ft
United States

Juani1 Posted at 4-7 13:11
Would never recommend anyone to buy a Mavic Pro...camera gimbal loosens itself ..I had to repair the hole cámara and spend half the price of the drone...the rear sensors never work..I did not pay attention to this but then ended up crashing the drone.if the sensors would have work this wouldn’t have happened..I would appreciate a nice gesture from dji for my horrible experience..the serial number of my drone is 08QDE4D0120196

No rear sensors on Mavic Pro, duh.
2019-4-7
Use props
harrymflemming
New

India

thanks for the post. It is a pleasure to visit here.
2019-4-15
Use props
kindlehelpguide
New

India

Thanks for this useful guide...Having issue with your kindle device? Don’t worry kindle help guide professional team is here to help you. Call our toll free Kindle helpline number any time USA: (+1) 8884800288 UK: (+44) 800 0418324 or visit our website kindle help guides.
2019-4-25
Use props
Xaldinda
New

United States

Thanks for this useful tutorial.
2019-5-9
Use props
djiuser_5hbtYH4SNNYM
lvl.2
New Zealand

I dont get the 'unknown device' or see any driver device associated with DJI in device manager. Neither Assistant or Flight Simulator connect..and I REALLY wanted FS..starting to think I wasted NZ$2500...and there is no video on my Hawaui Y7
2019-5-15
Use props
Dronie2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336365 ft
Spain

Thank you for the useful info
2019-5-21
Use props
KatePage
New

United States

Thank you for the tutorial!
2019-6-11
Use props
alexahelpline
New

Thanks for sharing this fantastic blog, really very informative. Your writing skill is very good, you must keep writing this type of blogs.
2019-9-8
Use props
jackmorris
New

Wow amazing post.... Is your kindle won't turn on? Want kindle support to make your kindle device running smooth? Then dial kindle customer service number i.e. USA/Canada: +1-888-949-4666, UK: +44-800-041-8324.
2019-9-20
Use props
djiuser_IFLrtep9buo1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54701 ft
South Africa

Orca73 Posted at 2019-4-4 01:07
Hey,
I am unable to connect to my Mavic pro with the DJI Assistant.
I checked the drivers shown in the device manager and it shows DJI USB virtual COM.

Hi I have the same problem i can browse files on the drone but can not connect Mini  in assistant 2 Have you sorted it yet  ?
2020-8-28
Use props
djiuser_pnFmNwF5EkhU
lvl.1

United States

NEXT Solution: If this fix (above) does not apply or you did it and it's still a no go, I found the reason they say to try different USB cables is for one reason... Many of these cables are for charging things ONLY, not data transfer. Go on Amazon and buy a good rated "data transfer" cable and your drone should then connect. I had two charger only cables which is why nothing was working. My Mavic Air uses USB-C to a regular USB (A) cable to my computer, but again, HAS to be a data transfer cable!
2023-2-7
Use props
djiuser_pnFmNwF5EkhU
lvl.1

United States

SOLUTION: If you've turned off the firewall in settings and OK'd the DJI driver and it's still a no go, I found the reason they all say to try different USB cables, it's for one reason only... Many of these cables are for charging things ONLY, not data transfer. Go on Amazon and buy a good rated, usb "data transfer" cable and your drone should then connect. I had two "charger only" cables which is why nothing was working. My Mavic Air uses a USB-C to a regular USB (A) cable to my computer, but again, HAS to be a "data transfer" cable!
2023-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules