Big disappointment
1333 4 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
delsongoh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6027 ft
Malaysia

Hi, i had just purchase Dji Goggle few weeks ago, and i found out there is really a big big problem.
Consumer purchase this Goggle because want to have clearer view on big screen, but its just not working as expected.

1)If i want to have HD live view (1080P) on my Goggle, then i am not able to record on 4k resolution with your drone. (I am on Mavic Pro, if i select 1080p Live view, then i only able to record on 2k resolution or even lower with my Mavic Pro. So if playback recorded video with my 4k Tv then you will see there is a huge quality difference, which is not really acceptable)

2)If i want to record 4k video with my Mavic Pro, then maximum quality i can use on my Goggle its (720p x 30FPS) ONLY, which is very very very blur, sometime i cant even saw any cable hang on the roadside, really too bad.

Must sacrifice either Mavic pro record resolution or Goggle live view resolution, so i guess no point to getting this Goggle, im rather to buy a Ipad mini and use it. (If use ipad mini then get better screen size and also Super HD live view resolution as well.

Hope Dji can come out a firmware which can solve this problem, i need to record 4k resolution and also have 1080P Live view on my goggle on the same time, or else i really feel there is no point to get this Goggle, hope DJI can provide a solution asap.
2019-3-20
Use props
flyingfun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2551998 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

I think this is a cpu problem / bad with issue on the Mavic pro I cope with the same issue , they will not able to solve this one I think .
Hopefully i'm wrong ....
2019-3-20
Use props
kowal63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 579843 ft
  • >>>
United States

get some reading glasses...really i am not being a smartass....just get some reading glasses
2019-3-31
Use props
kowal63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 579843 ft
  • >>>
United States

get some reading glasses...really i am not being a smartass....just get some reading glasses
2019-3-31
Use props
djiuser_V09vqQ3V1xhP
New

Canada

Totally disappointed with my DJI Goggles.

They do not focus at all. Unlike my Playstation VR goggles.

I wear progressive lensed eyeglasses for astigmatism and I DO NOT have this problem with my Playstation VR goggles.

Trying to return them but again DJI has disappointed. Online support said I have to call phone support to confirm the goggles are not defective or they will return them to me at my cost. WTF! Phone support told me they can't help and I have to contact support via email.

Completely disappointed with DJI.
2019-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules