Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant
1147 9 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob1102
lvl.2
United States

Can the Assistant 2 be used on the Pro to get it out of 01.04.0500 on the Pro and RC?
2019-3-20
Use props
whiteghost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1479705 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I tried the older version the other day as the Mavic one does not support the PRO ?!?!
I did see at least six updates in the list which I presume I could use as restores?

If you load it up and look under the Firmware or updates Can't remember at the mo..
You should see and firmwares that have been installed before etc?

Dont know on the RC ?
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know what seems to be the reason why you need to downgrade the version of your firmware? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-20
Use props
Bob1102
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-20 10:53
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know what seems to be the reason why you need to downgrade the version of your firmware? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for continued support.

Before I installed .0500 when I got ready to fly I went through the process of accepting responsibly for my flight and now it won't even let me start up. I'm a grownup and I know when it's safe to fly or stay on the ground!
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bob1102 Posted at 3-20 14:32
Before I installed .0500 when I got ready to fly I went through the process of accepting responsibly for my flight and now it won't even let me start up. I'm a grownup and I know when it's safe to fly or stay on the ground!

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we know what is the version of your DJI GO 4 app? May we know what prompt message did you encounter on the application? Have you tried to visit our website wherein you could be able to check the level of the restriction on your location? You may refer to the link below for further check. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2019-3-21
Use props
Bob1102
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-21 09:38
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we know what is the version of your DJI GO 4 app? May we know what prompt message did you encounter on the application? Have you tried to visit our website wherein you could be able to check the level of the restriction on your location? You may refer to the link below for further check. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map

The go4 app is 4.3.10 and from what I see I'm in a  authorization zone  Not a NFZ . I didn't get a NFZ  on my RC until I downloaded both of the last updates. I confused because I'm in the same location I've always been. How   Accurate  is DJI GEO system?
2019-3-21
Use props
Shakennstirred
lvl.1
Flight distance : 262969 ft
United Kingdom

any news on a new update for DJI Assistant 2.
I see the mavic 2 has an update to the program 2.0.7
but the spark n mavic are still on the old version which no longer works with win 10
2019-3-21
Use props
fans9777ef64
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

Dji assistant 2 won’t launch
2019-3-21
Use props
peted
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26411 ft
Australia

https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2019-3-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bob1102 Posted at 3-21 11:59
The go4 app is 4.3.10 and from what I see I'm in a  authorization zone  Not a NFZ . I didn't get a NFZ  on my RC until I downloaded both of the last updates. I confused because I'm in the same location I've always been. How   Accurate  is DJI GEO system?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we know if you've managed to update the precise fly safe data base? You may coordinate this situation to the our designated department via email which is flysafe@dji,com
2019-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules