Flight Simulator Not Working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shust
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3738451 ft
United States

Just installed Windows 10 on a new computer that meets all specs required to run the DJI Flight Simulator. When Launching the program, I am getting a Network error. Specifically the following:

"Network Error  Error: 008_008 {000/0263}"

Please advise as I have not found any solution to this issue on any forum post.

Thanks-

Paul

2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that. have you tried to check your network connection? If ever using a WIFI connection you may give a try to use Wired connection directly from the router. Please keep us posted. Thanks!
2019-3-20
Use props
shust
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-20 10:14
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. With regards to that. have you tried to check your network connection? If ever using a WIFI connection you may give a try to use Wired connection directly from the router. Please keep us posted. Thanks!

Hello, I have tried all network connections. Fiber, LTE etc...

I have also checked that no firewalls are up.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

shust Posted at 3-20 22:28
Hello, I have tried all network connections. Fiber, LTE etc...

I have also checked that no firewalls are up.

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried to uninstall it then reinstall the latest version from our website?  You download it here https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#downloads
Best regards!
2019-3-21
Use props
shust
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-21 08:24
I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tried to uninstall it then reinstall the latest version from our website?  You download it here https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#downloads
Best regards!

Thanks for the response. Yes, I have tried that as well.

Do you have an edition that I may try for the Inspire 2?  would like to purchase this if I can confirm it works on my computer.

2019-3-21
Use props
shust
lvl.2
United States

Do you have an edition that I may try for the Inspire 2?  would like to purchase this if I can confirm it works on my computer.
2019-3-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

shust Posted at 3-21 08:29

Ok, may I ask if the issue still persist? Also, as of the time being, only Inspire 1 Series remotes are supported. Other supported remote controllers are the following: Mavic Air, Mavic 2, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, and Lightbridge 2. Thanks!
2019-3-21
Use props
shust
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for pointing that out. Ok, so you have an Inspire 2 featured in the software, but you need an Inspire 1 remote to connect to it? What kind of sense does that make? When does engeneering plan on updating the app to make sense?  
2019-3-21
Use props
EdmundoXavier
New

Brazil

Install the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe file that is in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ DJI Flight Simulator folder.
2019-12-4
Use props
fansa99488e0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66864 ft
South Africa

HI All,

My solution was to put the installer in a folder "DJI" that i manually created in: C:\Program Files\DJI\DJIFlightSimulatorLauncher.exe

Then ran the installer from here and tit worked perfect

Cheers
2020-5-8
Use props
IgorZa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69364 ft

Spain

Hi, i´ve got the same error, also IT staff gave me some directions but, it doesn´t work at all. The solution mentioned above neither worked, from fansa99488e0.
Thanks anyway.
2022-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules