Find My drone
771 4 2019-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jacob Platania
New
United States

Hello I am trying to find my drone but, the app does not how last locatin or a flight record.
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Jacob Platania, sorry to know that. You can find it using DJI Go 4. The App version should be 4.0.3 or above is required. In the APP main interface, tap the upper-right corner button (three bars) → Find My Drone. The map interface appears and there is a red airplane icon. Click the airplane icon to display a buzzer. May I know what happened to your drone? If you cannot find it using the APP. I would suggest you contact our support team: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav to start up a ticket. We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and a corresponding resolution would be provided. Also, kindly note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period. Again, sorry for all the inconvenience and thank you for your support.

1.PNG
2019-3-20
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Did you start/fly without GPS or did the device crash, before the drone was gone?
2019-3-20
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Jacob,

If you like post your flightlog on here using this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Mayby this log explains what happend and where to look for your drone.

cheers
JJB
2019-3-21
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I still understand this:
-"the app does not how last locatin or a flight record."-

There is no flight record or  a last location (from the last flight)
But perhaps I misunderstood!
2019-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules